Friday 16 May 2008

its good to talk sometimes

Now and again I get to be online during the day like I was on and off today as I waited for and then assembled my new bed (once I had destroyed the old one that is). As I sipped my morning cup of tea I was greeted with

morning gorgeous

It was the lovely Thomas, of course he asked why I was at home, just as any man knowing I was getting a new bed he suggested that it needs christening. Of course there is going to be no chance to christen my bed. During the day I am mostly at work and at weekends and evenings the boys are here. Thomas comiserated saying that for him it was work and 'the wife' that get in his way. Hmm never known him to refer to her as 'the wife' before, usually she is the partner. I said that my day will come but for him its not so likely. He agrees but he has been talking to a woman who sent him a picture of herself wearing a strap on. Now I am fairly open minded and each to their own and all that and it was interesting when Freddy was talking about the one he got for S. But the idea doesn't do anything for me. As you are aware I enjoy a bit of adventure but I still think men should be men and women should be women, none of this women wearing strap ons or men wearing stockings ...sorry JJ. Its like vegetarians refusing to eat meat but making vegetable substitutes for meat ie veggie sausages or mince. If you want a sausage then ffs have a sausage .

Anyway I digress. Apparently this woman thinks it would be good for Thomas to know what anal sex feels like. So we discussed that for a while. I did laugh when he was asking about anal spams.......have you ever had any anal spams? For someone who has such a wicked mind he really is very inexperienced. He really is one of the loveliest men, if circumstances had been different, I am sure the two of us would have had a really good time together he always brings out the naughty side of me. what he really needs is to find a good woman to get laid by. I envy the woman who does get him into bed but it won't be me, a year ago definitely I would have, heck we nearly got there a few times, but not now.

Later whilst eating my toast I noticed JVIP online we have not talked in ages but it seems he still reads my blog even if he doesn't comment much. He asked how I liked my new bed so he must have read the post I put up earlier this morning. As we chatted he was saying how much I have changed in the last year. (for the better with my new confidence). We chatted about my lack of a sex life these days. I told him that it has been through my own choice as I have had offers some of them very tempting but I have managed to steer away from them. He told me as we were saying good bye that it could be good for me to give in to temptation now and again.

Last night I was chatting to Lotto but not for very long as he was in a funny mood. We have chatted quite a lot in recent weeks but last night he just asked me if I would still meet up with him sometime even though I am waiting for Romeo. Last weekend very late I got a text from Lotto he was using his mobile as he didn't have computer access. His g/f was on the computer. That is the first time he has mentioned being with her. He was feeling horny so I told him to tell his g/f but he says she is not interested in sex. Ah now that explains why he has been persuing me for over a year. Its odd that in all the months after we met, when I didn't know he has a g/f he was not pushing to meet again, only saying that he had not met anyone else since me. But since December when he told me he has a g/f he has been pushing every few weeks to meet again. Sometimes he is happy for us to just meet for a drink (although he says I must make myself ugly otherwise he wont be able to keep his hands off me). But other times there is only one thing on his mind, getting me into bed. He has talked about us being watched by a woman he talks to. She is very keen to meet us both apparently. If this had been a year ago (which it could have been if he had got his act together) I might have said yes but not now!

A few days ago I had an email from Mr Passionate telling me that if I am ever free on a week day he would be more than happy to keep me company and share some action. I don't know why it is that I just cannot bring myself to tell him that I won't be seeing him again. I am sure that he does know this even though I have not said it. It has been months since I have instigated one of our sexy text conversations.

I have also been exchanging emails with Mr Green, I am not sure what I called him before but he is the married friend who adores me even though I ahve told him, because he is married. He is the one who has fantasies about me and I wrote this one for him. He is meant to be telling me another fantasy for me to write up for him. I told him that I ahve been out socially 5 times so far this year.........I really know how to live the high life!! 2 of those times were with work and once was the Rotary Club quiz a few weeks ago with my boys and my mum. Once was with Coach back in January and the other was a night out with Harvey with the dating site because he was too shy to go on his own. Mr Green thinks it is awful that I ahve not been taken out in months. Well he was meant to be taking me out a few months ago but had to cancel on the day.

I know a lot of you guys think that Romeo is being a typical man, hes messing me about and all this stuff about him being away on business is a load of Bull. Before he was ill he was talking about us meeting 'soon' I was getting frustrated as I didn't know how soon soon would be. THen I got even more frustrated when I didn't hear form him until I got the text telling me he was ill. I ahve had a few more text since then but not anything like enough to sustain a relationship on. But tonight he has asked to meet me ...................................................next weeeeeeeeeeeeek, what am I going to do? what shall I wear? should I rush off to the gym and work out like mad .......I know I know bad idea and it wouldn't help now anyway. stop panicking girl, relax, wear whatever is appropriate for whereever we are going. Be myself, relax. deep breath, count to 10 slowly.

Thats better I am ok now, be myself after all that is what he likes about me. OK there are other things too but that was what drew him to me in the first place.

3 comments:

Annie Wan said...

hmm not eating for a few days really does take the weight off ... i can attest to that. but it's easier to do that when you're miserable which is the opposite in your case, so that's probably a rubbish idea.

or you could invest in corsets or waspies ....

but you're rght, best thing is to be yourself

you GO girl!

nitebyrd said...

Yes, just be yourself. That's what he took notice of in the first place. You.

I'm very excited for you and hope that Romeo will fulfil your dreams and then fill that nice new bed of yours!

Dark Side said...

Just be yourself and if he doesn't fall in love with you instantly he;s not worthy of you....everything crossed for you babe, can't wait to hear how it goes..xx