Friday 18 January 2008

christmas party

Tomorrow I am going out for the night

it is the Company christmas party

we are going out for a meal then on to a club

I have not been to a club for years

I shall be avoiding the white wine as I don't want a repeat of this

I won't be driving for a change as Posh bird's boyfriend is taking us and bringing us back even though he wont be joining us and he lives in a different city an hour away.

not sure yet what I am going to wear but I did buy a new red top today so maybe the red stillettos might get an airing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. you have interesting entries. i can relate to them.
you can check out my blog (but some of it in tagalog-english)
inggalumbera.blogspot.com

cheekyfaces said...

Hope you had a good time xx

Anonymous said...

A red top and stillettos.... my oh my. Perhaps you would share that lovely vision with us in a pic.... ???