Saturday 13 September 2008

Its tough

Sometimes its tough being the one left at home

If you have been reading me in the last 6 months you will be aware that I am so in love with my Romeo.

I know most of you are amazed after my history over the last couple of years especially since I began this blog, that I am determined to be faithful to Romeo.

I never said it would be easy.

Sometimes I find it so frustrating that he is away for such prolonged periods.

I am after all a red blooded sexual woman.

I have my sexual needs and they just are not being met.

This does not mean that I am giving up on Romeo.

Don't get me wrong, sexually Romeo is everything I could ask.

Just because I am in love with him it doesn't follow that he is the best lover I ever had.

I was prepared for him to be a good but not necesarily a fantastic lover.

He is amazing, the best sex I have ever ever had, and I have had some great sex

The problem is not the quality of the sex we share but the infrequency of it.

That is where I begin to struggle.

I can go weeks without being bothered

But then I get aroused (it can be anything that sparks that off)

Then I crave the male attention I had become accustomed to.

Shameless in my flirtation

It could be an exchange of emails, text messages or IM

The more the flirting goes on the more aroused I become which then leads to finding any way I can to find a release from my torment.

Scouring the more sexual blogs looking for stimulation

The throbbing in my pussy becomes more urgent

I need more attention more flirting

I begin to think about more than flirting

Can I do something about this

Can I seduce any of the men I flirt with into satisfying me in the way I need

I know I need to keep a rein on my needs

I know I can't give in to my carnal needs

If only I knew for sure when Romeo will be in my arms again.

My body aches for the touch of a man

The taste of a man who wants me

If he takes too long my determination might break down

Am I being unfaithful if I indulge in sexual exchanges by text, IM or email, if I don't actually meet the other person?

Am I being unfailthful if I meet another man for sex but we don't fuck?

Have you ever been unfaithful to your partner?
If so was it with just one person or a variety?
If you have never been unfaithful have you ever considered it?
would you be unfaithful if you were confident you would not get caught out?
What reasons do you have for being unfaithful?
Is it because sex at home is unsatisfactory or non exiestent?
Is it because you are a man and men are made that way?
Or is it because you met someone you just could not resist?

15 comments:

Dark Side said...

I have been unfaithful yes but it was in the dying stages of a relationship I was in, I know that doesn't make it right but we did split up a week later.

In all honesty though I would prefer to walk away first without being unfaithful.

The sex urge thing can be a problem though when you really want more than the vibrator in your hand, and if your anything like me you probably couldn't meet someone feeling like that and not have sex...it's a tough one this and one I am not sure I know the answer to....xx

aka k said...

so many questions...

CheekyDani said...

I've only been unfaithful when the relationship was undefined. So technically, I wasn't unfaithful because he hadn't 'claimed me for his own' as such. But in my heart it didn't feel right...

I'm sort of on the verge of that again, cool biker best watch out I'm afraid :(

JW said...

I've been having trouble finding time to get around to reading blogs. I've picked a perfect time to make it back to yours - so many questions!

Still, at least they're easy ones ;)

As a general rule, I've been faithful to my partners; the exception was my ex-wife - I had an affair in the final death throes of the marriage which I now regret, not because it finally pushed the marriage over the edge but because there are less painful ways of ending a relationship.

That wasn't really anything to do with sex though sex certainly featured; it was more to do with feeling wanted, valued ...

That experience has heavily affected how I behave now.

The Beloved and I have the same kind of problem that you have with Romeo - the opportunities to slake our lusts are few and far between. Nonetheless, I don't feel tempted - I am simply too focused on Her. I hope it stays that way indefinitely.

Even so, should temptation cross my path I am confident that I wouldn't succumb - I know now how much hurt it can cause and how much damage it can do to even the most loving relationship. I have no desire to do that to her or to or relationship.

And I tend to err very much on the side of caution now - I may casually flirt in a suitably public forum (on a kind of equal-opportunities, no-favourites kind of way) but I avoid anything more personal than that. I've only recently put up my email address on my blog. I simply don't want to even raise concerns - the limitations on my freedom are a small price to pay.

Do I sound smug? Believe me I'm not. After all, if I'd been asked this question 10 years ago I would probably have said that I couldn't see myself ever being unfaithful!

nitebyrd said...

Each partnership need to have the definition of "faithful" completely clear with both parties.

I don't think texting, cybering or even phone sex is cheating. That's just me. I also can have recreational sex without any emotional attachment. Just scratching an itch, so to speak.

How does Romeo feel about your desires and the need to fulfill them but not become romantically/emotionally involved with the other party?

Grump said...

I found this post very sexy. I have imagined you becoming aroused while writing it.
Cheers Mark x

Lady in red said...

rae I have only ever been unfaithful once and I really don't consider that I was in a relationship at the time but he N would not agree. It was when we got back together after 6 months apart, I had begun seeing other men and only really wanted to s him on a casual basis although he had decided that out of the 3 women he had been with in the previous year I was the one he wanted to settle down with.

A couple of times I saw other men behind his back. As it was we only lasted 2 months before I was sure he was not for me.

Lady in red said...

aka k I like questions ......I'm a nosey beggar xx

Lady in red said...

dani it is fascinating to see how your emotional rollercoaster mirrors my own so much

Lady in red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady in red said...

ro I hear you

although I am feeling this way and 2 weeks later I am still feeling this way, I am unlikely to d anything about it.

I wouldn't want to hurt romeo in any way.

These words that I wrote in my post 'triangles of what?' still ring true for me.......


Romeo need never know, easy. But I would know.

Lady in red said...

nitebyrd I have not discussed this situation with Romeo. We talked about neither of us wanting to involve anyone else in our sex, but not about sex with others outside our relationship.

We both trust each other, sex outside our relationship would be a breaking of that trust.

Lady in red said...

Grump hi,

your comment took me by suprise I was not expecting that.

you are right though writing it did cause me to be aroused or was it that I wrote it because I was already aroused.

I have found a way to channel my arousal without being unfaithful in anyway other than in my mind.

Jackie Adshead said...

Do you remember the "Fantasy Fannies" that we discussed sometime ago - well I've painted them and they're on my blog now....

Pixiepie said...

oh! :( this is a hard one...behaving while Romeo is away can be difficult. at least you are in a state of perpetual denial that you are not tempted. admitting it is the first step i hear!
if i needed it...and figured i wouldn't get caught...i'd do it.

i think.