Tuesday 2 September 2008

just a little flirting

Last night I was feeling quite low but I found myself getting involved in a spot of email flirting that went on until the early hours. It wasn't Romeo unfortunately, it wasn't even sexual, but at some point after midnight I did find myself feeling aroused, probably due to the unexpected attention. Yes I did have a little play which was very satisfying and by 1am I was becoming sleepy, to his disgust I fell asleep before I could read his last email telling me that he was going to bed.

Please don't tell him that he had got me aroused enough to break my abstinence from playing. can we keep that as our little secret please. Oh but you can tell him I did enjoy flirting with him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this playing but no one to play with.... dangerous and surely not healthy. charlie x

Anonymous said...

was trawling through your bloggs yesterday to catch and bearing in mind my above comment, when you were talking about old flames and quite happily commented that they would not kick you out of bed ~ the question is which would you take to bed? charlie x

Lady in red said...

the answer to that is whilst Romeo is in my life (even though hes half way around the world right now) none of them.

if he wasn't in my life lets see....

Lady in red said...

out of those Forest (if things were different between us ~ incidentally I was just chatting to him )

Lotto

aka k said...

Well I hope you don't fall asleep tonight m'dear :)

Lady in red said...

aka k did you have something in mind for tonight?