Monday 8 December 2008

Black leather and Red nets




On my day off I have been going through some of the blogs I read and couldn't resist revisiting this post by FC a sexy photo of his Lucky Heather. In the comments I had mentioned that I have some black boots and some red fish nets. Today I have discovered that the naughty Fat Controller has challenged me to prove it.






So here are the fishnets....................









and here are my black boots (always a favourite with Mr Passionate)




Then as an after thought I decided to take a new photo, it has been sometime since I indulged in this hobby. So as a special treat ...........




7 comments:

CheekyDani said...

Rrrrrowwll!

Dark Side said...

I trust you are sending these on as discussed, to show him what he is missing..xx

Fat Controller said...

Lovely! I bet it felt great putting those on! Those boots that lace úp at the back are really cool.

nitebyrd said...

Verrrrry sexy!

Joanna Cake said...

I like those :)

Percy said...

nice fishnets.. no new posts in a while!

Anonymous said...

hi Lady logged in for first time in eons (well novemeber) to catch up with you and wish you happy new year and find lovely legs pasted everywhere wow (panting loudly). hope all is well? will try and read all in next few days. got to say having my cake has a nice outfir too..... love Charlie xx