Sunday 18 January 2009

Gone

I had a very sad email yesterday.

A fellow blogger emailed to say that he was closing down his blog. He did explain why and I am very sad for him that the one place he had to voice his feelings and frustrations has been taken from him in this way. A family member found the blog and is accusing him of things he hasn't done. I have felt priviledged to be aquainted with this man even if it is only online, we live on different continents.

I hope that one day he will be able to come back in some way, I know he gained a lot from being able to blog. I shall miss him and I am sure others will too. I learnt a lot about the way men think from this man.

I am now also thinking about other bloggers I used to read who have felt for one reason or another that they had to close their blogs. But most especially those who have been forced to close them because of someone in their real life.

Some of the bloggers I miss are La fille Mariee, Cherrie, Fex, George, Easily Aroused, Feetman, and Fatso. There are others who have come and gone, some who have opened new blogs. But each and every one has left an impression on me.

3 comments:

Dark Side said...

I am sad for this blogger though I don't know who it is, but having had to go private because of people finding me I know where he is coming from.

I am sorry that he is also getting grief over it...xx

CheekyDani said...

I know people have searched for my blog as well (I have a professional blog too that has the search terms listed, though nobody would know I wrote that so wouldn't be searching for me in relation to it) which has worried me greatly in the past - so much so that I put part of my blog in a private blog as well. Some of what I write in the main blog I still wouldn't want some people to read though so I can certainly relate. What a shame :( x

nitebyrd said...

That is sad. I too miss Cherrie and Fex, very much. I've thought about what I would do if people found my blog whom I didn't want to and have decided that if they have a problem with it, it's theirs and not mine.

It irks me that this does happen, being forced out of blogging.