Tuesday 10 February 2009

Trouble with Garfield

As I stood leaning over the 4ft barrier he slipped his hand inside my blouse, when I didn't object too much his fingers ventured further. Sliding his hand inside my bra grabbing a handful of warm flesh. All the time talking dirty, making me laugh. My high visibility bomber jacket whilst too small for me was still enough to hide his actions from those within sight.

I could and perhaps should have not only objected to him touching me up in this way, but put in a formal complaint. I did neither. Whilst I didn't actively encourage him neither did I forcibly discourage him which makes me as guilty as he. The line though was firmly drawn when he made to undo the zip on my trousers. Bad enough that I had allowed him (much to my own astonishment) to fondle my breast, I was not going to allow him inside my trousers. Perhaps if we had not been at my work place things may have been different but I doubt it.

This man who I refer to among my colleagues as 'the dirty old man'. He calls me up at times for no other reason than just to talk dirty. He talks the same way to my colleagues but mostly to me. He knows I have my naughty side and he tries to draw me into being naughty. He is single he is local he is very well off (in comparison to me that is). He is extremely cheeky. He is a an important contact. I cannot afford to upset him, however this is not why I allowed him to molest me. Thinking about it as I strode back towards my office I realised that I have actually become a little fond of the naughty man.

I was also a little warm after the experience which was not really unpleasant. I realise that I actually enjoyed being handled, probably because it has been so long since I was touched like this.

1 comment:

nitebyrd said...

Then it's good. If you enjoyed and wanted it, it's fine.

He is a bit cheeky to fondle you at work, though! :D