Thursday 5 February 2009

When a joke isn't taken that way

I don't know what to do.....
should I be early or late
should I drink alcohol or not
should I greet with a kiss or
shake hands should I wear jeans or skirt
should I cover up or wear low cut neck
should I bring my mum or my son
should I wear make up or be natural
all these questions
and thats before I even know .........................
when or where
.................................................>
.................................................>
.................................................>
.................................................>
to get my car MOT done

it was meant to make him laugh but this is what I got back



1.I don't know what to do.....I'm still thinking about it. Read line 12
2.should I be early or late We should organise a meeting point or I pick you up at yours.
3.should I drink alcohol or not I should, why not. I'm driving so I'll only have a couple of drinks
4.should I greet with a kiss or shake hands Both
5.should I wear jeans or skirt Whatever your comfortable in. I'll be in black jeans cause I've ben in trousers all week.
6.should I cover up or wear low cut neck same as 5 above
7.should I bring my mum or my son errr, no!
8.should I wear make up or be natural Same as 5 above
9.all these questions...Yep..!
10.and thats before I even know .........................
11.when or where Saturday, TBC
12.Drive out for a drink and dinner......what you think..OK?
13..................................................>
14.................................................>
to get my car MOT done Good luck. Hope it all goes well.


So now I know .........................giggles

update

Having another blonde moment I left my phone at home today. On my return I had a couple of text from The Man aka Kama (as of now). I also had about 5 emails, one of which said that he had missed hearing from me. Another was a fantasy/nightmare that he had written for me. To check it out go here.

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Sounds exciting and terrifying simultaneously.
Hope you get exactly what you want from this date, and that your car passes it's MOT regardless.
And if your in this state already in not knowing where you've posted.... LOL for whether you lose yourself on Saturday.
xx

CheekyDani said...

Yay! I'm excessively excited for you darling, yay again! Relax and enjoy it, wear something which makes you feel gorgeous, doesn't matter if it's skirt or trousers, whatever makes you feel fab. Enjoy! x

Dark Side said...

Really pleased and love the way you managed to get the date, hope you have a fab time and enjoy yourself...xx

nitebyrd said...

I don't know what MOT is, I guess it's a car inspection but you definitely got more than a laugh!

This sounds very, very interesting!

DJ Kirkby said...

Great response! Enjoy! But perhap let some of us know where huh (which would be Chopper and I I guess as we are closest to you)? Just in case you want someone out there quick!

Annie Wan said...

wow, at least i don't face so many choices when i take my car for MOT, ... why Kama?