Sunday 12 April 2009

Hot for him

There is a man
we have met just once
we chat often on IM
we discuss many subjects
he makes me hot
he makes me fidget
he makes me smile
when he is not there I miss him
when he arrives I am happy
when he argues I am wet

This man is not attractive in the normal sense
This man is not gentle and sensitive
This man is opinionated
This man does not suffer fools
This man thrills me
This man makes me want him
This man makes me aroused
This man can be distant
This man is interesting
This man is interested in me

As soon as we chat I feel that familiar tug
As soon as we chat the battle begins
As soon as we chat the swords are drawn
As soon as we chat I know
As soon as we chat I want to be with him
As soon as we chat I yearn for his hands
As soon as we chat I long to feel him
As soon as we chat I need to taste him

This man who is so wrong for me is the one who causes the heat between my legs. He is the one I can't stop wanting. He is the one I have to caress with my hands and tongue. He is the one I want to be tied down by as he fucks me senseless. I want him to take me until I beg him to stop. I want him to make me his, to take what he wants. I want him to leave me in a heap of weak limbs unable to move. As I press my fingers onto my wet swollen clit I long for his tongue to torture my desire.

I just can't help it I am hot for him!

No comments: