Sunday 31 August 2008

just a toothbrush

Ok so you may remember that I am not exactly the number one fan of my rabbit. I have perhaps used him a dozen certainly not as much as 2 dozen times in the 15 months since I got him. On the recommendation of Swinger and Cake, probably one or two others I got myself a battery operated toothbrush. Used in conjunction with lashings of lubricant I have enjoyed countless orgasms. But I wanted to try the tingle tip that Cake recommends, a smooth flat fitment that is interchangable with the head of a toothbrush (designed specifically fothe ppose of giving women pleasure).

Back in the early part of the year I ordered 3 new vibrators and a tingle tip. I waited just a couple of days until the anticipated parcel arrived. earing it open I was keen to try out my new tingle tip. But what is this?.....................damn it the toothbrush the wrong make and doesn't fit. I need to get a new toothbrush (oral B) but couldn't spare the cash at the time. So for months my tingle tip has lain in its little cloth bag in my bedside cabinet unused.


If you read my main blog you will know that a couple of weeks ago I went visiting other bloggers and thought I would finally buy myself a new electric toothbrush. ( I have never used anything but a normal toothbrush for cleaning my teeth). I found one for just £14 or so I thought, at the checkout I discovered it was £30!!!! I have never spent more than £6 on a toothbrush. After my weekend away unwrapped my new 'expensive' toothbrush and discovered that it needed an adaptor before I could plug it in to be charged up. A few days later it has been charged up, scrabble in my bedside cabinet, find what I am looking for. ....................FFS it doesn't fit!!!! I have looked at all the electric toothbrushes on the shelf in asda it is the only oral B one. So what am I to now?????

having just found a tingle tip online to get the link to paste on here I found this

* fits most Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes except 'Sonic' and 'CrossAction Power'.To use, simply remove your electric toothbrush head and replace with tingletip


of course mine is a 'sonic'.

4 comments:

CheekyDani said...

Seriously?? A toothbrush?! Wow... that's a new one to me, will have to investigate!

As for the rabbit... ermmm, best thing ever (well, other than the real thing with someone who knows exactly what to do to turn you on baby!). As for the bunny rabbit, I find it better if on my tummy, might be worth a try, shame to let a perfectly good rabbit go to waste ;)

nitebyrd said...

Lady, forget the toothbrush and just invest in a Hitachi Magic Wand. Seriously. Do it.

Lady in red said...

dani, on my last night with Swinger before he moved to Germany he told me that a female colleague swore by a toothbrush .....better than a vibrator. He promised to bring me one the next time he came over to see me, lol he didn't he gave me two vibrators instead. I later got myself a battery operated toothbrush. At around that time cake did a post about using a toothbrush which was very useful. The biggest draw back is tat they are noisy and its a distinctive sound.

http://andeatingit2.blogspot.com/2007/09/ill-be-out-in-2-mins-im-just-brushing.html

check out this link it is also on cake's side bar under my finest hours

Lady in red said...

nite thanks for the recomendation I have checked it out, certainly something to think about.