Friday 28 November 2008

Fucking friends

Its odd how things turn out.


Last night I was chatting online when I was sent a couple of text messages.


The sexual position formally known as 69 is now called 96. Due to inflation, the cost of eating out has gone up!!


What do you call a prostitute with her hand down her nickers...................self employed.


I forwarded these to Paulo and Mr Passionate. I didn't get a reply from either but that didn't suprise me. I hadn't been in contact with Mr Passionate for months not since the flurry of emails between us after I passed him outside Asda when he was with his wife. That must have been months ago because I was on my way to the gym.


I had been chatting online with Paulo not long before I sent him the joke and we had already said goodnight.


This evening as I was reading blogs my mobile took on a life of its own as a string of text messages flew back and forth between me and Mr Passionate. He gave me the sad news that he has moved away, now living in East Anglia. His wife is away for the next few months but he is behaving himself which he is finding hard. It isn't easy resisting temptation when your partner is away. He was having soak in the bath whilst texting me so he asked if I would like a peek. Under normal circumstances I would have said no but this was Mr Passionate and mmmmm his picture brought back such great memories of our times together. I had to reciprocate but only by sending him a picture that was taken especially for him on our last night together. It was a tease to whet his appetite when he was on his way to me that night.






his reply to the question ...................Remember this



I do indeed. Very well indeed. I also remember how good they felt around my neck, with you moaning below x



we talked about how we never took any pictures together although we had discussed it.

we never took any pics of us, a shocking waste! will have to rely on the memory ...... Those red heels resting on my shoulders as I slammed into you. You squirting all over my shaft as you came hard. Me filling that tight sexy ass over and over! Now I remember ;-) x

we should have done it anyway. would have been v horny. Love the thought of taking you hard and fast, whilst watching a video of us fucking. makes me hard thinking about it!



I believe I will always think of him as a friend, our contact will only be intermittent, I very much doubt we would ever get together again but we have our memories. Sex with Mr Passionate was always brilliant, he knew just how I liked to be fucked, but what made it even better was that we like each other as friends as well as sexual partners.



It did make me laugh when Mr Passionate was asking about my love life and commented about Romeo.............Please tell me he's not married lol. .................now that was a bit rich coming from my favourite married man (The man who fucked me the most in recent years).

1 comment:

nitebyrd said...

but what made it even better was that we like each other as friends as well as sexual partners

Yes, this is definitely a plus! It's good to have fond memories, isn't it?