Sunday 23 November 2008

An incomplete list

Wild Catz has got me thinking, she has produced a whose who of the men who have been in her life. My initial reaction was that I wouldn't dare to do this myself but having slept on the idea I think perhaps it would help me to get to grips with the patterns in my sexual life so here goes (this might take a while).

16 - 17 CS 9 months my first love
18-20 MS I still had feelings for CS but wasn't going to wait for him to realise he still wanted me (he would turn up on my doorstep unannounced until I made the mistake of telling him I was getting engaged to MS)
20 - 21 SS my first older man (22yrs older) he was in the Army and became very jealous and controlling, he raped me just after my 21st and again the day I tried to end our relationship
21 - 22 MS again but I had changed I wasn't the timid girl he had first known, I didn't really like him anymore. I found I could only tolerate being with him when we were in a group.
22 - 23 CJN love of my life,(14 yrs older) I was already in love with him by the time I got that stomach churning phone call from his 'wife'. He flitted between us for a few months. Before he fially left her and moved down to Kent to rent a bedsit with me. 2 weeks later he went off to 'find work' and didn't come back. This was when I became grief stricken and ended up n the verge of a mental breakdown.
23 At the back end of the year I found B (9 yrs older) he listened to my woes but he took advantage and lied. I soon had his g/f (he is father of her eldest child they were still sleeping together sometimes) on my case.
23 - 24 CJN returned I was in shock but accepted him back into my life. (he had returned to his suicidal wife) I became pregnant but when I miscarried that was the end of us.
24 paddy (my toy boy 3 yrs younger) I didn't know it at the time but he was my first fuck buddy. I taught him the joys of felatio.
24 - 42 SF (9 yrs older) he came along when I was vulnerable, we were both getting over broken hearts it suited us both to have someone to go home to. 6 months later I was pregnant. He is an alcoholic I should never have married him but I don't regret my boys.
43 -44 NAF first man in my life for 19 yrs. He flitted between me and 'the bitch' for 6 months before living with someone else for a few months we got back together for 2 months Jan 07
44 -45 This is where it gets complicated
lovers = SL, PL, Ade, my knight,Forest, Oxo,GB,Swinger
NSA = BT, KB,Scooby,CF,RR, GM,GI,Pat,Coach,

46 Romeo (10 yrs older) elusive all consuming love

I know I have forgotten some so will add as I remember them

Just making a few additions

Pilot, Imperial, Porche

4 comments:

Dark Side said...

Lol I wouldn't know where to start on this one, so I will just continue reading yours..xx

nitebyrd said...

You have an excellent memory. ;)

Lady in red said...

Rae you did exactly what I did..........I won't do this then turn around and do it anyway lmao

Lady in red said...

nitebyrd if my memory was that good the list would not be incomplete lmao