Sunday 29 June 2008

fending off men

For weeks Lotto was doing everything he could to persuade me to meet him in his hotel for a drink but hopefully also a night of passion. He chatted on IM several times a week, he text me regularly. He began asking me what I was wearing at work. He started sending me pictures and even a video, but when I told him that words do more for me than pictures and videos he wrote me a two part fantasy. Lotto has known all the time that my loyalty is with Romeo, he said he understood, but still he wanted me.

Last weekend we were chatting on IM then when I went to bed he phoned me, which was very mmmmmm. I has been ages since we last spoke on the phone. During the past week I have seen him sign into messenger but he hasn't even said hello.

Whilst I was out on Friday night I checked my phone and found that I had two new messages, my excitement that they were from Romeo was short lived when I discovered that both were from Steel. I am not sure if I ever mentioned him before. I can't remember exactly when but around about November last year I was feeling a bit blue probably following the episode with Skipper. I joined one of those text sites, one of the first guys to send me a message was Steel. We exchanged a number of text, I told him I wasn't looking for NSA he said he wasnt either. Over the next few weeks we were texting each other a few times each day, but I noticed if I didn't reply to his text fairly quickly he got impatient. Then as xmas was getting closer he made his suggestion that I should go up north to spend a weekend with him in a hotel then if we got on ok he would spend xmas with me and the boys.

Flaming cheek, I soon put him right, I had no intention of spending a weekend with him or having him stay for xmas. I made it clear that in my book we would have to see how we got on before deciding to go to a hotel. He agreed wholeheartedly but still continued in the same vein. By xmas I was ignoring most of his text messages which is something I find very hard to do. It goes against the grain for me to be so rude as to not reply. At the start of the year I was still getting messages every few weeks........Hi LiR remember me Steel I still think about you. I never once replied. By about the time I found Romeo the messages seemed to have stopped. That was until Friday night.................Hi LiR its steel do u remember me how are u xxxxx
needless to say I have not responded in any way shape or form.

Last night as I was chatting online with LV I got a message from Oxo, we had chatted briefly a week or so ago so I was surprised to hear from him again so soon. Espescially as the first thing he said was

codeword!!!

desperate?

we chatted for a while with him making suggestions that I should go over to his.

I miss those subtle lips of yours and theres room in my bed for two plus the dogs and four pups (his dog had puppies recently)

wanna come ova?

thanx for asking

so hows you?

fine ......out on the piss las night with work

get lucky?

lmao I wasn't looking

love life ok?

fending them all off except one

glad to hear it

you?

not so lucky

awww


oxo is offline

He always does that, asks how my love life is then signs out when I don't tell him I don't have one............well I'm not likely to tell him that am I. I can just imagine what it would be like if he knew the truth.

I have not heard from Romeo since 10.3pm last night :-(

1 comment:

Dark Side said...

Ooo you are demand aren't you....this is one of the reasons I stopped using instant messenger because they all seem to come on real strong at first then when you don't respond run off again...I have enough problems in the real world...lol..

Hope you hear from Romeo again soon though..xx