Monday 16 June 2008

A story for me

Last night Lotto told me that he was writing me a story. He emailed me 'chapter one' which considering it was his first attempt at writing a fantasy it was in my opinion very good. I agreed to write a story to go alongside his (kind of a her version of his story). Today he wrote and sent me part two. I won't post his story in its full form as that wouldn't be right. But here are a couple of exerpts



He felt the hot water run over his body as he massaged the soapy lather into his tanned skin. People always remarked on how brown his skin was given his industrial Caucasian roots. He noticed that he was still aroused and looked down at his......................


Both he and she had wrestled with the moral issues and both had gave way to their respective thoughts in favour of a meeting.

She changed, as instructed, into a new pair of black 10 denier tights....................


He led her by the hand and turned her so he was standing behind her and began to kiss her neck and.......................

He sat on the bed and pulled her playfully across his knee and began to slap her arse - she seemed to enjoy it............


She slid on her black seamed stockings and then sat astride him gently............

He sat proud on the bed as she duly obliged and rolled the gossamer sheath over his erection


Lotto was online chatting to me briefly this evening

he told me

i'm working hard to turn you on LiR
i want you LiR

i want my correspondence to turn you on, make you feel the need to play with yourself and think about my story as you do

with flattery like this do you see now why I find him hard to give up?

1 comment:

Annie Wan said...

this is a challenging dilemma:

on the one hand, you're not in a relationship with romeo, but you'd like to be

on the other hand, well the other hand, it's busy...

I think i know what i would do, because i'm me and not you and i'm an impatient sort of girl who doesn't really know how to wait for a romeo.

but you're you and you have this honesty with romeo. i think some people, many people wou'dnt be able to be as honest as you are.

heck this is turning into a post by itself. i'll go and think a little on this bfore i come and say anymore