Saturday 7 June 2008

shock in time

New (not so new) photos

last night out of the blue I received an email containing 8 photos. Last summer I really wanted these pictures to illustrate my special friday. Now though I have moved on from the place on my journey that I had reached last summer. I had promised to share these photos so although looking at them now does little for me I have posted a few of them for you if you can be bothered to find them. I am not proud of what I did but at the time it was something I needed to do. I don't regret it just don't feel that it has any significance to the person I am now.

ps if you shock easily don't look for these pictures

1 comment:

Lady in red said...

Mei the photos have not been removed ......ok I have deleted a few but not the ones I mention here, if you really want to see naught photos you must have been looking in the wrong place......besides I think these were more 'different' rather than rude