Monday 7 July 2008

why

why do they do this?

Hi how are you? still having fun?

???

Do you remember me?


were you from *****?

yep but now *******

oh ok

remember now

drink then drive to airport hotel carpark then home

yes dont need room at hotel now ..................if you fancy it

lol I gave all that up last year

thats a pity

I found someone who means a lot to me

good for you

thanks

if you change your mind

just feeling horny

lol isn't that normal for most men

yes .......anyway it was this year we met......................Cowes week

last year

ok

August

I decided it was time to settle down

you don't fancy a one off then


I had met this man once, we had a drink, then drove to a hotel, had a kiss in the car park then went our different ways. I didn't hear from him again until yesterday,thats 11 months!!!


hi

hi

how are you?

tired

up all night shagging?

ha ha

thats a yes then

not even in my dreams

shame I wasn't there

wouldn't have done you any good

why?

I couldn't stay awake


this young man used to write a blog but gave up last year. since then we have been chatting on and off mostly at weekends. I have been giving him advice on his relationship with the girl of his dreams who he is very much in love with but has never had sex as she is not ready.Slowly but surely he is making progress. Every now and then he gets suggestive in his chat I find that a little off putting as he is 20 years younger than me.



06/07/2008 @ 23:36 the match wrote:
Hi I loved reading your profile you sound really interesting and fun. I would love to find out more about you! You're a beautiful woman and you look very sexy, I would love to hear from you again! xx

this was a message from a young man of 32 on one of the dating sites that 4 months ago I left this message on my profile.

not looking at the moment as I have found someone who makes my heart sing.

Now tell me he read my profile.

1 comment:

Dark Side said...

They are priceless some of them aren't they???...xx