Wednesday 30 July 2008

Why Romeo

When I wrote this post one of the comments from that guy that gets everywhere 'anon' simply stated that I am a


'poor delusional woman'.


I could have been upset by this but I wasn't because I knew that this person who hides behind that overused name had no idea how wrong they were. Ok I quite agree that on the face of it Romeo was stringing me along and I was a poor woman who had fallen for the sweet talk of a player. I don't expect anyone who is not privy to our conversations to understand why I was so adamant that Romeo is not a player but a very genuine man who for reasons most of us commoners would not be able to comprehend found it difficult to find time to be with me.


Anyone who has or knows someone who has their own business knows that it takes an awful lot of work and time to make that business successful. Many people who run their own business become work aholics. When that business has shifted due to customer demand to be based in another country it becomes hard to have leisure time at home especially when that work takes the business person from country to country at frighteningly regular intervals.


Had he been anyone else I would not have waited around for him for so long. He would have been kicked to the kerb months ago. But he has a gentleness about him, a genuine interest, he cares, he gives me confidence I didn't know I had. Any one who read this post about my fears may be wondering how I coped with my fears, how Romeo reacted to my figure. The truth is that from the moment I climbed into his car I forgot to worry about my figure. I didn't give it a second thought I was just so comfortable with Romeo, It felt so natural being with him. When we undressed each other I was enjoying the newness of it, of watching this gentle man carefully undoing each button on my blouse. I enjoyed watching his face as I released him first from his trousers then his briefs. We just enjoyed each other so much that there was no space in my mind to worry that I should hold in my stomach or position myself this way not let him see this part of me.

He adored playing with my nipples but took just as much pleasure from me pinching, flicking, sucking and nibbling on his nipples which if anything are more sensitive than mine. He has the most magic fingers and certainly knew how to make my juice flow and flow and flow. I think we found a new definition of 'waterbed'. I discovered over the last two years that I not only squirt but gush too. I always warn new lovers that a thick towel is an essential piece of equipment when having sex with me. With Romeo we didn't bother with towels it would have been a waste of time anyway as his fingers worked their magic both on and in my body. The only time I bothered to worry about my shape for a few fleeting seconds was when I caught sight of myself in the mirror as I checked the text I got from Bollinger Byrd.

Laying on that bed for all those hours as we played with each other was heaven, I don't just like sex I love it (N used to call me a nympho) but even so I have never experienced some of the highs I got from being with Romeo. He knows a few sexual tricks I had never heard of. I had felt for months as our conversations progressed that Romeo was on a similar sexual wavelength to me. Holding me close as he lay on his back we discussed sex at some length, what each of us has done (for me it was easy to tell him things I didn't think I would) I had never dreampt that I would tell him (not this early) that I had been involved in sex with more than one partner at one time. FFM and MMF, ok so I didn't tell him about the sixsome but hey I don't have to tell him everything at once. He told me about joining the 'mile high club' with a stewardess he had only just met. He told me about the world of light bondage that his ex had introduced him to. We talked about having sex with others but both agreed that as we have feelings for each other neither of us could contemplate sex with anyone else. Judging by what we shared on sunday and the things we talked about we have a lot of pleasure to lookforward to in the future.

Any doubts I could have had about whether the chemistry would be right when eventually we met, have been completely erradicated. I am so very happy and confident that I managed to wait for Romeo. Romeo as a lover is everything I could hope for.

3 comments:

Wild Cat said...

So pleased for you x x It was well worth the wait then ;o)

Annie Wan said...

they do say all good things come to those who wait - and it sounds like you both have a very good thing going for you xx really happy you :)

nitebyrd said...

You post is a joyous and positive reason to continue to believe at 99.9% or all "anons" are total assholes!