Friday 29 August 2008

Besotted

LiR are you still in contact with that man?

what man?

The one who goes all over the world

Oh Romeo ...............oh yes very much

Hes still on the scene then

mmmmm yes he is

I didn't tell her that I am bessotted with him, that I have no intention of not being in contact with him.

I could say that he is the best looking man I have ever met.............he isn't
I could say he has the fittest body....................he doesn't
I could say he has the loveliest voice................he does
I could say he has a wonderful personality.........................he does
I could say he is the best lover.............................to me he is
I could say he is very considerate and kind .......................he is

To me he is everything a man should be except .................he isn't here

and just to make you jealous

I have had some great sex with the likes of Swinger and Mr Passionate etc but and it is a big but (no I don't mean mine)
The very very best orgasms I have ever ever had were the ones Romeo gave me. I am not sure what it was that he did but it was fucking wonderful.

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Because Romeo is what your heart, mind and body wanted.

Unknown said...

Very good......