Sunday 17 August 2008

You disobeyed

‘You disobeyed me tonight’
‘really?’
‘I told you not to be gorgeous’
‘Did you? I wasn’t sure, you said wear a skirt and tights don’t be gorgeous’
‘yeah I didn’t want you to be gorgeous.’
‘I know but I came how I wanted to ..............for me.’
‘I’m not sure what it was about you that made me feel horny first........ Julie you smell gorgeous but you look lovely’.


Before Julie could reply George leaned in and kissed her lips. They had agreed to meet for a drink only, but here they were in his hotel room kissing. Perhaps it was the vodka she had consumed on an empty stomach as they had sat in the bar earlier. Perhaps this was what she really wanted to do. This stirring in her groin was doing her no good at all. She should stop kissing him and go home, instead she holds George closer to her as she kisses him ardently.
George slides his hand up her leg revelling in the feel of nylon, as Julie begins to unbutton his shirt. He pauses in mid kiss to ask
‘tights? or stockings?
Mischievously, Julie giggles
‘Um yes’


It seems this was in effect the same as throwing down a gauntlet for George. As he ran his hand up inside her skirt she slips her leg over his lap giving him the green light to fan the fire burning in her. Much to her pleasure he wastes no time finding the already wet gusset of her tights. At last they are both giving in to the desires they have both been harbouring since that fateful day last year when they had met at a family party. Both there, with their respective partners. The mutual lust simmering since that day, now Julie is wriggling on the seat offering her throbbing pussy to him silently demanding his fingers on her.


His hungry kisses returned enthusiastically by Julie, he pulls her to her feet, the anticipation building as they help each other from their clothes. Soon Julie is left with only her tights covering her modesty. Moving onto the bed inviting her to join him, George tells her.
‘Let me lick you up and down, until you say stop. Let me play with your body baby, make you real hot, let me do all the things you want me to do’
Julie lays beside him
‘I want it, I want it, all of you baby’


Kneeling between Julie’s legs he reaches towards her pussy, drawing her knees up slightly she takes a deep breath in anticipation. Pressing his thumb against her, feeling the wetness countless times over the months. He looks at her questioningly and receives her nod of approval. He doesn’t waste time before he carries out his fantasy of ripping the thin barrier between them. Crouching lower he finds his reward first caressing her now naked clitoris with his finger then to her obvious delight flicking his tongue at her.


Julie clutches the sheet in her bunched fists as she feels that first orgasm building inside her and the dribble of wetness escaping over his tongue. It has been a while since she felt a tongue down there and she fully intended to enjoy this. It wasn’t long before George experienced the gushing of her orgasm as she moaned her way through the waves of sheer pleasure. She had let him hear her moans before when they were on the phone.
‘I loved it when I heard you the other day’
‘me too’
George move back up to kiss her again giving her the taste of herself
‘mmm delicious’


Kneeling beside her, he shoots his load across her chest, kissing once more before he grabs a handful of tissues to clean her up.


They dress before she bids him goodnight and heads back to her home.

No comments: