Saturday 9 August 2008

a cock or two

Hmm well I just visited Ro's blog and read his idea about a deck of cards made up of HNT's from 52 bloggers made up in the style of pokemon or top trump cards. I think its a fabulous idea and by the time I had finished reading the post and all the many comments I even had an idea which picture I would use.

or perhaps this one which Lotto reminded me about earlier in the week

which I took whilst texting Mr passionate when I was at Mr Green's house on this occasion.

Any way you are probably wondering what this has got to do with the title of this post. Ok so now I shall tell you. By the time I got back to my own blog it occurred to me that a year ago I could have compiled my own set of cards featuring cocks. Yes thats right cocks. Since I became single again many guys have sent me pictures of thier cock. some on email or by IM but also quite a few on my phone. I did write a post about this last year. I have never asked for these pictures and to be quite honest I don't actually like looking at pictures of cocks, with perhaps the exception of the occasional picture of a cock that I have enjoyed in person, but then it is not the beauty of the picture that gets me but the memory of the pleasure I have had with the owner of that particular specimen.

When exchanging messages with Mr Passionate on the site where we met he has a picture of his cock. It always made me smile whenever I saw that picture not because I wanted to see that picture but because I adore Mr Passionate oh and also the passionate sex we always shared. At one point I had several photos of his cock on my phone and in my folders on pc but I don't think I spent a great deal of time looking at them. I also had a couple of videos he had sent me. again not something I spend hours drooling over.

So at one point I had a folder full of these pictures from a variety of men, many I had met but also a fair number that I never did get around to meeting. But I have got rid of these now remember my spring cleaning earlier in the year. Now I think I shall go and have a peek in the folders that are buried inside folders that buried inside other folders just to see if I might just have one picture left. Nope not a single one left oh apart from two of Mr Passionate but I'm not sharing.

Perhas you would like to vote for picture one or picture two in case I do decide to become one of Ro's 52 blogger HNT Cards (if he does decide to do it). Or perhaps you can think of anothe picture that you would like to see.

10 comments:

JsTzznU said...

My vote is for the bottom one =) While they are both hot, the bottom one is more inviting with the two drinks on the table next to those sexy legs!!

JW said...

I must say that I prefer number one ... but either would be good - just sign up, Lady!!

It's not a question of whether I carry through the card plan or not, it's just a question of whether I can interest enough people. I'm not really the pushy type.

I must admit I don't tend to get inundated with sexy photos as you seem to have done. The ones I have are from The Beloved, though, and work in the same way you wrote about: it's the memories and the hopes associated with them as much as anything else.

Nice post :)

Lady in red said...

jstzznu it is good to see you back here congratulaions on you new job.

Thanks for taking the time to give your opinion, whilst I like both pictures and of course I have my memories that go with both of them, I can see what you mean about the two glasses o the table but I think that would make a picture for this purpose a little too cluttered.

Lady in red said...

Ro ok you have my word I will sign up. you don't have to be pushy to do this you have come up with an idea that appeals to our vanity so of course you will get quite a bit of interest from your female fans not so sure many of the guys will participate though.

nitebyrd said...

Lady, that first one is perfect for a card!

JW said...

Ahhhh, I'm sure the guys can be tempted by the lovely ladies ... after all, this isn't meant to be a commercial venture so the only way they'll ever get to see the complete deck is to participate!

We only need forty more volunteers now, incidentally - easy peasy! ;^)

Anonymous said...

nice pics,

Vincent said...

Attractive objectively but neither of them are sexy from my point of view, for the simple reason that they are photographed literally from the owner's point of view.

Now, cocks would be interesting, not in themselves, but to prove that my own is the most beautiful in the world. However, you'll have to take that on trust, as it has given up going on tour and doesn't pose for publicity photographs.

Never won any prizes, but never had any complaints either.

Anonymous said...

would you name whose they were, mmm,
you would have to do one of the all the female bloggers too, maybe you do it for a charity, it could be fun,

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon you after googling sexy vixen. There isn't a man alive that wouldn't want his own "Lady in Red." Your writings are more than sexual, more than sensual, and very very appealing. It's never easy to swim against the current of your upbringing but often to find one's true self you have to do just that. Good luck in your journey! By the way the pics of your legs are nice but unless I get to see the whole package (naked or clothed) and am able to form my own fantasies it really doesn't do it for me. Just my 2 cents.


Just a yank