Monday 27 November 2006

home alone :-(

sunday night just before midnight

hiya hun

hows you

tuckered out not been home long
expect I shall wake up tomorrow feeling horny

for a change

lol

you having a lie in then ?

as not working til later yes

let me know if you wanna meet up

where and what can we do?

what do you wanna do?

do you wanna cum here and help me sort out my pc?

could need some hands on

it may indeed

what time we looking at ?

any time after 10.30

10.31 ?

can we make it a bit later 10.32?

prefer 10.31

ok if you insist

text me when I wake up if you are not alone

monday morning and all the kids have gone to work/school......getting excited

cant wait for 9am to text

send text just on 9.00

its very lonely being home alone :-{ would you like to cum and play with me?

9.20 he still hasnt replied but maybe hes in the shower which is where Im heading to now
only got 1hr 10 minutes to make myself sexy ...shall I wear black basque I showed him on cam last friday or the red one? maybe it would be better to wear sexy top and skirt with matching bra and thong......but maybe I'll miss out the thong
which stockings to wear???? so many problems to solve before he gets here
oh sod it..... just my black satin wrap that might be the answer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been unlucky in love eh? you need the love of a good, single man.

Lady in red said...

most certainly I do.