Monday 27 November 2006

now I know for sure


now I know

first now I know why I didn't get a reply to my text he was still asleep. I was alarmed to find him online when I had finished my shower......shouldn't he be on his way here by now!! we speak he apologises, over slept so tired after his journey home last night. Yes he will be over but its going to be nearer 11.30 I tell him to get himself sorted or it will be 12.30 he tells me I am a bossylady and goes offline. spot on 11.30 I get a text ...which number? hes forgotten but he has only been here once before.

I run downstairs to let him in, we kiss several time before we get to my bedroom. it isnt long before we are both lying across my bed undressing eachother. He is still tired and we lay in eachother's arms feeling contented at being together. I kiss him ever so gently on his soft lips, we are so relaxed and pleased to have this time. we are in no rush to get passionate...this is a gentle , sensual lovemaking. but what we both now know for sure is that I am not just wet but I am most definitely a 'squirter'. We both found it so horny discovering the best positions to make me squirt the most. I also now know that I enjoy having my ass slapped and having his fingers dig into the soft flesh of my ass. I think it turns him on more to discover that this is making me cum more. As I am kissing him passionately I ask him to slap me more and dig his fingers in again. I cum again and again I have no idea how many times I have cum, I roll onto my back and he plays with my soaking wet pussy more, my body shudders so much as each orgasm convulses through me. we lay together spent for a while before we both realise its almost time for him to leave. we discuss where I would like him to cum, both agree that it has to be here in this room with me now. As his cock has already given pleasure to two of three options I would like him to cum in my ass, I have recently been introduced to this pleasure. He manages to take some pictures of his cock entering my ass (I now have these too) and comments on the red marks on my cheeks.......mmmm this turns me on more and we both cum together.
Alas it is now time for my lover to go back to his work.......has it really been 2 hours it barely feels like 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What eloquent inteligent writing. It made beautifully erotic reading and seems to lay out on the page what a beautifully sensual and vitally sexual creature you are.

It would be such a pleasure, an honour even, to have you respond to me with such liberated sexual intensity.

You should write more in similar vein.

Thank you :-x

Lady in red said...

thank you so much for your compliments. As I have only just begun keep your eye on future postings.