Thursday 30 November 2006

how can they do this to us




I got the letter on monday but for some reason put it to one side and only opened it on tuesday...... they have reassessed my entitlement to what benefits I can have. they state how much the government says I need to live on each week and have taken 60% of it from me because I did 7 days temping back in september!!! They are already penalising me because my eldest son is no longer in fulltime education......they take away a portion of my benefits then increase my debts (hes now considered to be an adult so I have to pay for him ie council tax & 60% of the rent) but if I try to do something to improve my situation I get slapped in the face and penalised even more....how dare they do this to me.......then they preach about single mothers on benefits leaching off the tax payers living a life of luxury !!!! I would like to see them bring up 4 kids on what I get. I have been trying to get back to work but I have to earn more than I currently have the capacity to earn before I will be better off than my current state of affairs. Now I am an intelligent woman and by no means stupid I can earn a reasonable salary but its not enough. how do they expect mothers who dont have the abilities that I have to ever improve their lot. Maybe they think I should have stayed married then my situation would be different. No way jose......they can do their worst to me but I shall still be smiling and enjoying my life......I can and will improve my lot in life.
today I have signed up for a training course in IT.....im going to improve my skills so that my earning capacity increases to a level where I can earn enough to give my family the life they deserve.
no government office is going to keep this woman in the mire for long
I will always be smiling no matter what :-)

No comments: