Tuesday 18 March 2008

I should be blonde

I have been exchanging some lovely text with Romeo today first some early this morning whilst I was at work then again some longer ones tonight. My poor baby is very tired and couldn't stay awake after his week in eastern Europe. He still isn't back in Uk but at least he is back to a place with a decent signal so he can text.

I ahve been having a blonde day today since those early morning text that lifted my spirits so much.

I ahve been sending faxes to telephone lines then when I send to the right number I send the wrong thing.
I have bought £15 in petrol, paid with £20 note then drove off without my change.
there have been other things but those are the funniest. My work colleagues have noticed that I wasn't quite myself today. Oh and I drove home with my reading glasses still on my head, now why did no one tell me.

By the way if you didn't notice................





I am happy :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dark Side said...

Lol, you scared me there it sounds more like love to me..xx

nitebyrd said...

I think it sounds like love, too.

Joanna Cake said...

And even if it isnt... it sure is a wonderful feeling x