Friday 7 March 2008

No sex today

This is so very different for me
His job (no it isn't a job it is so much more than that) keeps us apart. He went away for 3 days but has been gone or over 2 weeks. It doesn't matter what I am doing or how I am feeling as soon as I see his name on my phone a big smile spreads across my face. the sight of his name in my mail box does the same. I am hungry for his words and read them over and over. Hearing his voice is heaven. I don't need any introduction when he calls even if my phone shows unknown number. He has such a unique voice.

We talk about many things but mostly how much we want to be together, how it will feel to be in each others arms. We don't talk about sex, although it is ever present in the air between us. We both know that when we do finally get together we won't have sex. We both agree that we want to wait not rush into bed. However we also know that when it does happen we wont have sex we will be making love.

It occurred to me this morning as I switched my alarm off and found the half written text I was sending him last night as I fell asleep, my eye caught sight of my vibrators etc in my bedside cabinet. I think I ahve used them once since Romeo came into my life. I suddenly realised I don't feel the need for them at this point as I am going to bed feeling happy to have Romeo in my life and the promise of being with him soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how important is happiness, changes how we view everything. Well done LIR. Happy for you. Charlie x

Lady in red said...

aww thanx Charlie that means a lot to me,

good to see you are still around


LiR

Wild Cat said...

Has Romeo got a brother ? ;o)

So glad you're happy x x