Saturday 29 March 2008

my birthday

I have just filled in my birthday on am application that claims to tell you what your birthday says about you well here is what it says about me and I think it is pretty accurate which surprised me.


You are gracious, elegant and prudent. People admire your qualities and some even become jealous of you. You are realistic, flexible and adaptable. You are remarkably kind and moral person. Your Love, You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Your lover will always have your gentleness, care and loyalty. You will always be happy to hand around the one you love.

1 comment:

Fire Byrd said...

so that must be the same for me then, and for trousers who i've found out his three days and two days after mine and yours!!
Lets here it for passionate Aries!
pxx