Wednesday 7 November 2007

update

Apart from the few text on saturday I have not heard from Sammy, he had said he would try to be online on sunday evening. He had said that eveything will be back to normal after tuesday so maybe he will be online tonight but I have my writing class tonight. I have now given up on the idea of him being my final fling. I just can't see it happening. It could only be at a weekend, there are not many of these left before xmas and I can't see it happening at all if we have not met before then.

I spoke to Forest very briefly yesterday, he has been manically busy. I couldn't chat for long as I was just about to take #4 son to the Dr's (he had been sent home from school with stomach cramps and nausea....the pain being in the region of his appendix).

I didn't hear from Neptune yesterday although he was back at work. He had told me on monday that he had been looking at new pc's to replace his one that has given up.

I went onto AFF last night just to check something out. I found that I have 11 new messages even though I have not been online for so long. One of these messages (the only one I looked at) was from Mr Passionate. Hes hoping we can get to see each other soon. I left him a reply but still didn't tell him that I won't be seeing him again. However I woke up about 1.10am and decided to text him that I miss him. (he doesn't finish work until around 2.30/3am). so that was the start of a text conversation catching up. Not easy when half asleep and only one eye open. crumbs I just looked there were 9 text from him so I must have replied 9 times. I have now told him that I have been asked to stay on at work until march which means I have to save 4 out of my 5 1/2 days leave for the christmas shut down. Therefore making it very difficult to see him. The only reason I was able to see him last time was because I was already staying in a local hotel for the night and he called in on his way home from work but had to leave in time to get home before his wife woke up. (by the way he thinks it would be a waste if I give up sex....he also says that when/if I ever get around to letting Neptune know about my sexual side........' he's in for a treat then, as you have an extremely sexual side ;-)x ' )

Swinger? hmmmm I got more non personal emails from him last night. I am still waiting for him to be ready to answer questions but I have waited a year so I can wait still. It would be just typical if he decides to chat tonight when I am at my class.

I think Oxo has finally got the idea that he can ask as many times as he likes I still won't go to his place any more. I saw him come online but he didn't chat, thats a first!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me just how busy you make yourself with all these blokes. Hope boy gets better soonest...love c

nitebyrd said...

I don't know about you, LIR, but I like talking to different men. I'm not looking for a LTR or such. However after so many years with an uncommunicative partner it's interesting to find men that talk!

I hope that what you want you will find and that it will be amazing.

Lady in red said...

thanx charlie these days its mostly just chat either online or by text. I can't believe there were times last yr when I was having upto 4 dates each week.

these days I only go to the gym or my evening classes and the occasional Rotary function with my mum.

Lady in red said...

I agree with you nitebyrd.....after years of no communicaton it really is good to find men who know how to talk.

I think I was spoilt by swinger, he was very good at communicating. Some men are good intermittently and others are just plain difficult to pin down. I hate it when a man chats a lot then suddenly doesn't......I would prefer that they either do or they don't. I like them to be consistent. I think this could be a problem with Neptune. He seems to only manage one or two text/emails at a time