Sunday 11 November 2007

text messages

This evening I was bored and fell asleep on the sofa, I woke up around 9pm to find both my mobiles bleeping at me. On one was a text from Neptune, he must have been missing me as I had purposefully not made any contact since thursday. I don't see why it should always be me who makes contact first. He seems to expect me to do all the work here and I am not going to do it any more. I like him and I think he likes me but if he can't make the effort then I don't see this going anywhere especially as he lives so far away.

On my other phone was the start of an email from swinger so I looked at my mail via my phone to see what he said. It was his explanation for why he had gone quiet on me last year. We have since exchanged a couple of long text messages. We are going to be friends. I know I can do that, it isn't a problem. If I can be friends with forest after the way he hurt me then I can certainly be friends with swinger too. I did miss swinger when he vanished but he didn't and hasn't hurt me. To be honest I am relieved that he isn't coming back into my life as anything other than a friend.

Today I went back to one of the original dating sites that I had joined a long time ago and have been exchanging messages with a couple of new guys on one site. One of them lives in the same town as Oxo the other lives on a boat about 10 miles away from me. This man is also keen on writing and went to creative writing classes last year. He wants to write adult fantasies. we have been chatting on IM tonight so it will be interesting to see if anything develops there. As yet I have not decided on a nickname for him.

Oxo has been chatting again this evening, even though he hinted he has given up asking me to go over to see him. But I bet if I suggested it he would not hesitate to say yes. lol he is very funny and sweet, I just wish I felt more for him.

1 comment:

nitebyrd said...

You seem to be putting periods on the end of run on sentences. That's a good thing, I think. :) It tells me you've settled on a definite direction.