Friday 9 November 2007

email

yesterday I sent out an email to a fair few friends ......it was one of those meme type emails that was sent to me by Waynecoff. you fill in your own answers to the questions. One question being who do you think will be first to reply. I said it would be *****. Now on the list of recipients there were two men with this name.

The first reply was from one of these two.


I bet I wasn't the first or do you have another *****?

I'm not avoiding you darling, just manic with the things I have on my plate. I wish one of them was you naked but for a pair of stokings and suspenders in heels and red nails and matching lipstick with a twinkle in your eye suggesting cum and get me and then you know what ..........................

Bless you my lovely Still lusting for you and your ways you mind and body and what you do for me :-)

4 comments:

Dark Side said...

OOOoo I need more, swinger? neptune? come on tell me...xx

nitebyrd said...

How lovely to be lusted after!

Lady in red said...

emma its a man I used to call my knight in tarnished armour....we had the most wonderful mind fuck via email that went on for months its al on my blog

Lady in red said...

nitebyrd
yes it is and I lust him as much as he does me. these days I refer to him as Thomas