Monday 12 November 2007

skipper

he has the softest most gentle hands, he spent hours just stroking my hands as we talked, playing footsie under the table. He is easy to be with. I think he is a man who is used to getting his own way although he is a very gentle, interesting and down to earth man. Like others who have been my lovers inc swinger he is ex army. (I find it odd that I have had several ex army lovers since we live in an area that is very much Navy orientated and I have only met one navy man).

we chatted for a couple of hours managing to get in a couple of kisses (not easy across the table). I had my first date with N in this pub on that occasion I was all but sat on his lap whilst all the time being watched by a friend of SF.

Skipper had come by train so he asked me if I could give him a lift back to the station, taking as long a route as I wanted. He helped me on with my coat, carried my folder ( I had brought some of my writing to show him so we would have something to talk about....he also writes adult fantasies), and held my hand as we walked through town to the car park. Once in my car he began kissing me passionately. we decided it was time to find somewhere more private that under a lamp post in a public car park over looked by the local police station. I decided the easiest place would be the side car park by the football club I used to be involved in. but as we drove along the road beside the football stadium there was police man on his push bike he followed us to the main car park, you can't go anywhere else we passed him again on our way back out. then I remembered a car park that is not used much outside working hours.

Here we found a nice spot away from street lamps ......just a couple of other cars parked at the other end and got down to some serious kissing and fondling. My driver's seat became extremely wet before we decided it was time to get him back to his train. On the way out of the car park we came across the same policeman on his bike heading back to his station. I took skipper back tot he station where we kissed goodnight and I went home. Once I had parked I just sat in my car for about 10 minutes. I just didn't have any urge to move. I was feeling very contented. I text him that I was feeling drunk, (which I wasn't, I had only had one drink). We text each other for a while one of his being......sexy girl

when I woke this morning I had a text from him that I wasn't so keen on.........yes. lets have sex somewhere.........this had been at 2.30am. I was just considering how to reply to this when I got another more mundane text from him. I told him that I had slept well apart from being woken by a text in the night.

was it rude? I do hope not.

It was suggesting sex

oh that's awful! Dump him!

ok, your dumped!....................x

X

sorry about that late text.I sent it about eleven, must have been a slow delivery. I keep thinking about you.

should I forgive you?

depends what my punishment is to be

we continued to text each other intermittently throughout the day and evening with a brief chat on IM this evening. Somehow I don't think you have heard the last of Skipper.

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I've read this and have the biggest smile I've had in a long time. Skipper sounds promising.

Dark Side said...

Wow I am so pleased for you Lady it's no more than you deserve..xx

Anonymous said...

like the new intro acknowledging the change in you. skipper sounds right. love charlie x