Friday 2 November 2007

spanner in the works

last week I was saying that men are strange

I have now not heard from Sammy since 21/10/07

since telling Oxo that I would not be seeing him any more as I am not going to be indulging in casual sex anymore. What we had was good but it wasn't what I now want. the odd thing is that when I was seeing him he only ever chatted online as a prelude to asking me over which was probably about once every couple of weeks. But since I told him I wasn't going to be going over he has been chatting nearly every night and still asking me to go over there.

today I was asked by another blogger to define casual. To me casual sex means any sex that is not within a steady relationship. It could be a one night stand or it could be a series of nights like I had with Oxo who isn't a partner I am having a relationship with.

You can tease me and test me as much as you like but I won't be having sex unless it is within a relationship.

hmmm now I feel strongly about this. My playing the field was only ever meant to be a temporary situation whilst I was not ready for a LTR. Now I am ready and if that means being celibate until I find the right person well at least I have my new friend.

But last night a spanner was thrown into the works with the reappearance in my life of someone who could make a big difference to everything. watch this space.............

8 comments:

JsTzznU said...

Im sure I won't be the only one waiting to hear what transpires =) Good Luck LIR!!

nitebyrd said...

I'll be watching closely! Positive energy being sent your way.

Casdok said...

Me watching to!!

Fire Byrd said...

ooohh intrigue how exciting, can't wait to know.
pxx

Cormac Mac Art said...

I know a little of what you mean seeing as I was raised in a constricted religious culture. It took me years of stress and masturbation to come to terms with my sexuality. Also, I realised I was'nt religious. Except when it came to sex. I worship at the Holiest of Holys whenever I can! XXX, Cormac.

Joanna Cake said...

Casual sex is such a horrible expression. Is sex ever really casual for most women?

Dark Side said...

Ooo I am so intrigued now, tell me more...xx

jaypar said...

hello ,very intresting