Wednesday 7 November 2007

kisses

when first we met I just wanted to be kissed by you forever. every time we kissed I just melted into you. Your kisses made me feel I wanted to be one with you. You were the first man I had kissed for many years. My husband was not one for kissing and soppy things like that. As the years passed even though I longed to be kissed passionately I dreaded his rare kisses. They were not nice being slimey and just ewwww.

But from the moment you kissed me that first time I knew I wanted more. As the evening progressed I couldn't get enough of your kisses. Weeks passed and still your kisses made me melt. But things changed, you changed. Months passed and we were no more.

That night when we met beneath the twinkling stars gazing out over the city with all its lights spread out beneath us, me one side of the table and you opposite. I knew very quickly that I wanted to be kissed by you. I had met others whose kisses I did not care too much for but I knew yours would be special. You had promised me a tongue to die for. When finally we did kiss I discovered I had been right and some more. I had come to learn that kissing was very important to me. If the kisses were not right then there would be nothing else. But your kisses fitted the bill just right.

You had realised your mistake and begged me to take you back, I didn't know what to do as I had loved you so very much, but you had broken my heart once too many times in just 6 months. But now there was this other man whose kisses were as good as ever yours were . I spent a couple of days with you but something didn't fit. Your kisses didn't make me melt anymore. Your kisses were awkward. you asked me who had taught me to kiss this way as it was difficult for you to kiss me now.

I told you how he had criticised my kissing style, you promised me there was nothing wrong with my kissing but just to make sure we should meet up so you could give me your verdict, make sure I was kissing well. You promised me that I do kiss well there is nothing wrong with my kissing it is him that is awkward. I didn't see him again. then you left too, I went from having a choice of two men to none in less than a week.

Months later he was professing his love, he had made mistakes, but it was me he had loved all along. during the year since I had first met him he had been engaged to one woman and asked another to marry him though he says he didn't stop loving me. But his kisses were still wrong. I tried to make it work but it was all wrong. I couldn't kiss him anymore and if I couldn't kiss him then I couldn't make love to him either. I tried to be nice and tell him it wasn't him but me, but really his kisses didn't match up to yours how could they, he is him and you are you. I know who I would rather kiss.

3 comments:

Dark Side said...

Aw Lady that was lovely and so true once the kissing is wrong everything else is too..xx

Wild Cat said...

I agree - you can tell so much by kissing. I could spend hours kissing Steve, I just wish that I had hours to do it!

nitebyrd said...

Kisses are very important. So telling.