Sunday 23 September 2007

cocks

last night I was chatting to Sammy, we first began chatting back in april. but in all this time I have had no idea what he looks like. We flirt a lot........he reads some of my fantasies, he thinks I have an incredible body and mind. Not that he really has any idea what my body is like just the bits I have chosen to let him see.......nothing too intimate. Now the flirting has taken on a slightly more urgent flavour recently. a few weeks ago just before he went away on business I seem to have agreed to meeting him which was not what I had meant at the time.

Now hes back and the flirting has continued but to a slightly more intense level although I am still being light hearted.

A couple of nights ago I asked him to describe himself to me. He told me his height then went quiet. last night I asked him again to describe himself then I get a picture on my mobile. I didn't save it as it was of his erection.

Now I have a problem with this. why is it that so many men think women want to see pictures of their cocks.

I get sick of being sent these pictures. I dont send every man I talk to a picture of my genitalia so why should men send them to me.

I have been on forums saying that I don't like them.

when I was on AFF there were lots of men who think it reasonable to have a picture of their erection as the main profile picture.


when I first heard from SS he sent me a picture of his cock with a message asking me to please give him a chance. I told him if he wanted a chance he should change his picture. If we were ever to meet I wouldn't recognise him from this picture unless he was stood in the bar with his trousers around his ankles. he very quickly sent a facial picture.


my response to the picture Sammy sent me was to put up a picture asking him why he sent a picture of this.





he very soon sent me a facial picture.......so why can men not do this in the first place. Ok so I do like cocks but not as an introduction and I would far rather have one in my hand than on my phone.

13 comments:

George said...

I think it all stems from the fact that we think very highly of our prized members. We think that we are better with it than any other guy is with theirs. I f we happen to have a bigger than normal or a ginormous one ... we beileve that once any women or group of women see it, they will (all) come clamouring for a glimpse, a touch, a suck or a fuck.

That's why some of us have to show our faces because right behind them is a brain that works

Lady in red said...

the trouble is that most women as far as I can tell don't like to be sent these pictures. If I wanted a picture of a man's cock I would ask for it. I don't send unsolicited pictures of my pussy or even my boobs.
I certainly don't find cocks attractive to look at although I do love to play with them and could do so for hours on end but thats another story.

If for any reason I do send a picture of, say, my cleavage for example I would of course expect the recipeint to enjoy this and be honoured to have the priviledge.

Chris King said...

Imagine if he had pressed the wrong button and had sent it to his Mum! Would look like a cock then!!

Suze said...

I suppose they think it's their greatest asset. Personally I like a guy to have a good sense of humour and a big cock. Lol

nitebyrd said...

I agree with you about the pictures. Cock pictures as a way of introduction is strange to me. I'm not that interested in the size. I want to know how the man will use it as well as some of his other parts.

A sense of humor is mandatory for me.

Vi said...

I only want pictures of cocks I've had, to remind me if they are not around!

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol, I agree with Chopper. What's the point, much more fun to find out yourself in person anyway eh?

Jackie Adshead said...

That's the difference between men and women - men get turned on by images so they think women want pictures of their cocks. Women like words and want humour to turn them on (a nice cock is quite a way down the list, but men won't believe it!).

Dark Side said...

Lol Vi - I agree there, but I also must admit Lady that I don't go for size anyway and if it wasn't very attractive it might put me off....lol...they do all differ after all....glad I found you via Vi...xx

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more - the only cock I would even consider having a picture of is one that I've had a great deal of fun with. One that filled me and I can't wait to see again - certainly not one that I haven't even met yet. Men - sometimes they just don't make sense to me...they are still a lot of fun to play with though.

Lady in red said...

nadine that is my thoughts completely.......there is only one that I like to see pictures of but I dont need them as I can conjure up enough pictures in my mind.
welcome to my humble blog.

Ronjazz said...

It's because there are just enough women out there to allow those men to think that's what they are interested in. Men are, indeed, visual, just as women are aural. A man has to really work at understanding women, because he has never been trained to do anything else. And that becomes frustrating for everyone.

Lady in red said...

ron I am doing my best to train those men who I come into contact with