Sunday 11 February 2007

blathered for once




friday morning I have loads of things I need to do today not least of all getting some housework done. I switch on the pc and catch up on the blogs I read. N comes online says he would like to meet me for coffee later. Im not sure as I have plenty to do and I must go into town to bank and jobcentre, I have been putting these off and must go. N says hes going to catch the train over to my town as he wants to go shopping!! Why here its not a very exciting shopping centre and he lives in a city with better shops. I agree to meet him for lunch but it wont be until around 2pm. his train will get into town at about 1pm if im not there he will walk to weatherspoons and wait for me there. I get off the pc have my shower dress then have a quick chat with hornymale hes going away on sunday. Just when im going to dry my hair my doorbell rings. It is an area manager for southern electric wanting t0 save me money on my gas and electric.......every penny counts right now so I agree to let him talk to me for a few minutes. finally everything has been sorted and he leaves after 45 mins!! By the time I have finished my hair, gone to town an parked its almost 2pm. Hes sat there bored waiting for me, we have the all day brunch and a drink hes on his second guiness now. when we are done eating its time to go fetch #4 son from school. It is raining hard, I park outside the school leaving N to stay dry I go to find my son. I spot my friend Nikki who I have not seen since before xmas. I get into her car (I may be short but the booster seat was a bit much). we watched #4 walk passed and waited to see how far he would get before he came back. a few minutes later he did. We called him over he wasnt impressed that he had gone to car and found N there. (last week he said he was afraid N is taking his mummy away...that wont happen).




We decided that as N had been wanting to take me clubbing ever since we first met over a year ago, we would go tonight. We could never go to the club in my town (Chicago Rock CafĂ©) before as it was one of the places my ex (SF) went to several nights a week. It wasn’t that we were afraid of him but we didn’t want a scene. (I dont think he goes there anymore) Usually when we go anywhere I would be driving if it wasn’t in walking distance ie The Lion, the pub opposite his flat. It took me ages to decide what to wear. I was going in my brown sleeveless top with sequins edging the low cut front with my black jeans. But then I wanted to wear stockings and that meant no jeans but a skirt. I don’t have many skirts that would go with the brown top N suggested my bright pink mini skirt. What did he think that would look like !!.
Eventually I chose my new black sequinned skirt with a black sleeveless top. We had both had a few drinks before the taxi came, he was on his usual guiness and I had a couple of bottles of Smirnoff Ice. So off we went to set the town alight (not really).It was still early when we arrived and we found a table near the window (not far from the cloak room). We settled down for an evening of drinking, chatting and people watching. We were the wrong side of the bar to see the dance floor. When we had arrived there were a load of girls dressed as playboy bunny girls with their ears and fluffy tails. N wished I had gone dressed like that. Some chance at my age and with my figure. After a couple of drinks it was my turn to go to the bar, something his ex wife would never do. It was when I was at the bar that I first spotted the mad hatter followed by batman, superman, pirate, roman (or was it greek) god and a few others I wasn’t sure of. I saw them chatting to Ash who I had known for years. I resisted the temptation to speak to Ash, although he would have been happy to chat I didn’t think I really wanted him to introduce me to anyone as DC’s mum.

I returned to my seat bottles in hand for some more people watching and drinking. My observation that the young very black security guard who was clearing the empty glasses from the tables in our area was very fit and looked ‘hot’ in his suit didn’t go down well. I commented that he wore his suit well. N wanted to go tell the guy what I had said and get him to come over to me. Maybe if I hadn’t been with N. Anyway I was beginning to enjoy myself more than I think N realised. There were a couple of young fit guys sat at the table to my right I had crossed my legs with my skirt pulled high enough that although from the angle where N was sitting I was all proper. These guys would have a very clear view of the top of my legs under my skirt, the top of my stockings showing possibly more. This would also have been clear to anyone looking in that direction from the bar area. While N was in the gents I took a couple of pictures of my legs for you. When he came back N decided that it was time to take some photos of me with his digital camera. I shall get copies of those very soon.

Suddenly he spotted Batman across the bar but he didn’t believe me when I said that superman was there too. He thought I had been drinking too much. Finally someone moved and N had a view of the other heros in the bar. Then the cloakroom open and the queue began. As this was not far from us the angle at which I was sitting meant that there were more men with a view up my skirt. Some very nice looking young men and some a little older, there were a few I might have had to bump into if I hadn’t been with N. Some of the girls really shouldn’t wear such short skirts with those legs. Maybe I am a bit out of date but why were so many of the girls/women wearing such short dresses and tops with retro designs. Personally those retro designs do nothing for me. Which probably means that I will have bought at least one in the next 6 months. When I was in the ladies I could hear a couple of girls complaining about their bunny girl outfits saying that they felt like twats wearing them. When I mentioned this to N he suggested I go find the girls and ask them to give me the bunny ears. Why did he think I would want them if those much younger girls felt like twats in them !! When we got home he wanted to watch tv, every time I closed my eyes the room began to spin so I made sure I kept them open and once N had fallen asleep in front of the tv I went onto my pc to catch up with my blogger friends. Before dragging him up the stairs to my bed.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Usually I enjoy sex and then blog, but there's nothing wrong with the reverse order. Sounds like a hot night!

footprints blog said...

Dark hoseiry,hemline showing a little knee. I always have to take a second look :-)

Thanks for the Feetmen link.