Tuesday 6 February 2007

See how they rate you

Send this to everyone you know and see how they rate you!

This was the text he sent me at the weekend

1 – mint
2 – cute
3 – cool
4 – I’ll marry you
5 – funny
6 – gobby
7 – fuckable
8 – a bitch
9 – freak
10 – shy

Now I sent this to several of my lovers and friends

The responses came back

KP + TP hi, lovely that’s what you are x
FF hi, I would definitely rate you as cute and fuckable
PF I say definitely fuckable
PH 1 and 7 I think! Who are you ?
GB 5 and very 7
N 1,2,5,and 7
SL (who sent it to me in the first place) Def 7 7 7 7
PL most definitely 7
KE in answer to your text 7

Well I think that there is a pattern there !!

3 comments:

Vi said...

What, no one wants to marry you? Bless you, you must be GUTTED!!!
;-p

Lady in red said...

lol no not gutted ....why would I want to get married yet Ive only been free 10 months

FATSO said...

Hmmmm a string of 7's? Things are looking UP, my dear!