Friday 9 February 2007

Its blank

I keep coming up with an idea for a new post for my blog but by the time I get around to doing it the idea has completly gone. My mind is blank. I know that as soon as I sign off I shall either remember what it was that I had intended to write or else I shall come up with another idea.

I should be getting on with things other than this, I have to clean my house, study while the kids are at school and its peacefull, go to the bank, benefits office to make sure that everything is above board about the work I did in january, and do the food shop for the weekend. ( I dont do a whole week shop at once any more......with 3.5 teenage boys they eat everything as soon as I buy it).

But instead I have spent the last hour going through the blogs I read and checking out new ones I have never looked at before. Some I have left comments on.

4 comments:

Vi said...

You and me both, Lady! Managed to clean up my house just in time before Middy arrived!

Southern Swinger said...

Know what you mean i am falling down on my posting.

Lady in red said...

I shall post more when I get back home from N's.

S said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am enjoying reading yours also.