Sunday 25 February 2007

fantasies or not?

Not much has been happening recently that would be of interest to my readers. I know you dont want to know about me shopping for groceries or cutting my kids hair, looking after my mum while shes on crutches that sort of thing. I haven't been doing much in the way of dating. N seems to have done a disappearing act so I have not even seen him in over a week. Not that Im bothered about that. What I have done is a few days temping work. Odd I had worked there before last september, mentioned it in conversation to GB about 10 days ago. then I got the call to go back there for a few days. Just as my finances were reaching rock bottom. Recently I have been chatting to another blogger ....hornymaleuk. He has been texting me loads all week and yesterday. we have been giving each other ideas for subjects to write about on our blogs. He gave me the title ...walk in a country park...........I enjoyed writing that so much that when I stopped I wrote a couple more stories. Each has some elements of truth, but I have immensly enjoyed writing these fantasies. If anyone wants to give me any other ideas to write about please dont hesitate.

I am hoping to have more adventures to write about soon. I am hoping to link up with both SL and PL again soon, maybe if I am very lucky both together one day. We have talked about it, but both want another woman to join us.

I really hope that GB will work through his feeling and I will see him again. We have spoken a few times online but it has been very stilted...how are you? Im ok how are you ......that sort of thing.......but at least he is still talking to me.

I have 3 new prospective lovers. GP who I have been chatting to online and by text for a couple of weeks. We have arranged to meet this friday lunchtime. JJ who I have chatted to for months on and off, he finally got around to saying he wants to meet, hes into sub/dom which I have never tried. we are going to discuss this in more detail when we meet for a drink very soon. He wants to introduce me to the delights of restraint which I am interested in trying. Then there is HMU as I have already said we have been in constant contact for the last few days not just about blogging. I asked him about going to the bloggers meet, but he cant so I am meeting him the day before. He has also now asked if we can meet up 6th march which isnt far away.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Vi said...

Oh yes Lady. Forgot to reply to your email. Will see if anyone else wants to share a hotel with you on that night. HMU, sounds like you are in!

Cherrie said...

The anticipation must be killing you . . .

Persian Princess said...

good luck with the HMU meet Lady! and glad to hear you are coming to the bloggers meet too...should be a top night!

Southern Swinger said...

Looks like we can anticipate some interesting stories