Thursday 15 February 2007

St Valentines day

What he did for me on this valentines day.

N has bought me a lovely card, it’s a simple design but nice.

N has bought me a lovely bunch of mixed flowers, carnations, roses, fern leaves a heart on a stick.

N has bought me a metal ice bucket complete with bottle of champagne and two flutes, love crackers, table sprinkles and naughty cheque book.

N has bought me a silver necklace with heart design.

N bought a delicious raspberry cheesecake for desert.

What did I do for N ?

I bought him a cheeky monkey card which I hadn’t even written in claiming to be traditional.

I cooked a meal comprising, prawn cocktail followed by chilli con carne and jacket potatoes


We both fell asleep in front of the tv..........................

found our way up to my room about 1am chatted quietly for a few minutes before I went to sleep.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Just shows you really don't want to be with him, Lady. Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

He wants to get married. You don't!

Freddy said...

you think he'll get the message?

Southern Swinger said...

It is interesting to read the Feb 14 post along with the Feb 15 post