Wednesday 31 January 2007

The Peach


The PeachRandom Gentle Love Master (RGLMf) Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach. For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.
Your exact opposite:The NymphDeliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him. Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense. DREAD: The False Messiah CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door

7 comments:

FATSO said...

Well it sounds like you are NOT into anything overly-intense. That would be a good thing to avoid if you wish to "explore" sexual matters....

Vi said...

From what I know from reading your blog Lady, this seems about right!

Cherrie said...

Peach seems to fit me, too.

Freddy said...

I don't think you really needed telling to consider 'loverboy' and 'playboy' but I wonder if 'the boy next door' is such a good idea?

Midnight said...

So was it accurate in your opinion?

Lady in red said...

freddy you are so right especially as he is only 10

MM yes I would say that in this period of my life yes it is accurate I have changed a lot in the past year/18 months

Lady in red said...

freddy you are so right especially as he is only 10

MM yes I would say that in this period of my life yes it is accurate I have changed a lot in the past year/18 months