Tuesday 30 January 2007

hey!! you out there




6 no 7 weeks ago I was getting home from the morning school run. There they were two young men in their twenties in my front garden. They were looking at the front of my house. I asked them if I could help them, it turns out they were about to erect scaffolding both back and front of my house. It didnt take long maybe half an hour and they were gone.I assumed that someone would arrive very soon to do some work on the outside of the property. It had been a couple of months since the survey was done. Almost ten years we have lived here and the housing association has done very little to the house for me. It badly needs work done on it. As it was a friday and no one had arrived by lunchtime I guessed there would be no work done that day. Monday morning I half expected to find work men here but as the weather was so downright atrocious I wasnt suprised no one came. Tuesday a different kettle of fish blue skies no wind, a beautiful day still no one came. weeks have gone by. then two days ago there was a knock on my door. two workmen both in their 40s had come to take away the asbestos!!Yesterday I had a call to say there would be more men here today. They arrived just before I was going to shower.I wasnt sure if it would be safe to shower with them outside on a level with our first floor windows, I waited for a while, eventually I could wait no longer, the men had been working at the front although it sounded as though they were at the back where our bathroom is next to my bedroom. I climbed into the shower, blind half down, window slightly open, half afraid half excited about the idea that if the men came to work at the back it would be obvious that there was someone in the shower.It was with a mixture of relief and disappointment that I finished my shower with no sign of the workmen. However this was short lived as whilst I was in my bedroom with the curtains drawn I heard the men (there were by now three not two) on the scaffolding outside my window. As I was bending over picking up my clothes ready to dress, having already towelled myself down, I was aware that my heavy breasts were hanging loose and would be very clearly seen if any of the men should choose that particular moment to glance in my direction. It was then I realised that my curtains were in fact open a few inches. I din't much care somehow I wanted tem to see me in my naked state through the gap. My bedroom window does not close anymore ( I am waiting for it to be replaced) so it is permanently open a few inches.I have my back to the window so dont notice the curtain moving. I feel a hand on the bare skin of my shoulder. A firm hand grips me and turns me a round. It is one of the younger guys he kisses me roughly and places his spare hand first on my breast sqeezing and tweaking until I almost faint from the mixture of pain and pleasure. His hand moves down to my mound and his finger slips inside that warm dark place that is rapidly becoming wet again.He grabs my hair and pulls my head back looking into my eyes he is perhaps 26 maybe a little older but not much.you are enjoying this arent you? he says, you want me to fuck you as you are here ready and waiting. I am fully aroused now, it occurs to me that he must have pulled my window open and climbed in very silently, I am slightly deaf but not that much. I notice for the first time that the curtain has been pulled back and we are stood here, me completely naked and him with his fingers in my pussy while his mate is the otherside of the window staring at us.the guy that is holding me tells me that he is going to fuck me right here on my bed in front of his young mate. His mate is very young and shy. He is an apprentice learning the trade. But his mate who I shall call YS (young stud) wants to give the apprentice a different kind of lesson. YS wants App to watch and learn how a real man fucks a real woman. He encourages APP to put his hand through the window and hold the net curtain back to give him a better view.YS pushes me down onto my bed crushing my lips with his mouth as he thrusts his tongue deep into my mouth searching every crevice one hand pulling and pinching my right breast and his right hand massaging my pussy, fingers probing in and out dragging some of my wetness out with his fingers he smears my juice around my cunt and down to my ass hole where he begins to probe slowly at first. mmmmm my mind is totally blown away not knowing where to concentrate as there are so many sensations going on. he is filling my mouth with his hungry tongue my nipples are fully aroused from the rough manipulation whilst he is finger fucking both my pussy and my ass. Oh bliss I am in another world.for months I have been saying I dont fuck with guys under 36 I just cant get my head around fucking younger guys. Even last night a friend I was chatting to told me I should try it I might like it they have so much more energy. OMG!! what have I been missing out on. OK so there is no softness no gentle carressing that I crave but this is pure lust and deep trusting pleasure. He rolls onto his side still holding my breasts he instructs me to take his cock into my hand and wank him. I begin to do this but I am hungry now and reach over to lick his cock mmm it tastes so nice, clean but salty. mmmm I dont want to just lick but suck him as though the world is about to end and I must do this before it does. I want him deep in my throat as my tongue swirls around his length. suddenly his firm hands grip my shoulders and he drags me back up the bed rolls me onto my back lifts my legs into the air holding my ankles together. He thrusts his hard throbbing penis deep into my now soaking pussy. While he pumps he holds my ankles with one hand and plays with my breasts with the other.I feel wave after wave of orgasm I know without checking that my bed is soaked. He shudders violently as he shoots his load into my steaming pussy. He lays beside me panting for a few minutes before he jumps up pulls his boxers and jeans back up. goes over to the window and tells App to climb in and join me on the bed. YS grabs App's hand and places it on my now sore breasts and tells him to play with them APP is not entirely sure about this he is a little flushed from his embarrasment but I can tell from his eyes that he is hungry to try a mature woman. He looks no older than my own son. I wonder if my son has ever lain with an older woman. No stop I must not think like that. I ask APP if he wants to kiss me. He nodds, I bend my head and kiss him gently on his soft lips. Oh my word it does feel so strange to have such a young body so close to mine. Shyly he lets his hands wander across my breasts as he gets more confident he begins to play with my nipples. his tongue begins to flick in and out between my bruised lips. Now his confidence is growing as I have not pulled away his tongue thrusts inside my mouth. YS tells him to move over to the far side of the bed so that I can wriggle into the middle of my bed. YS climbs onto the bed beside me I am now sandwiched between these two young men. I can feel YS take a hold of APP's hand and guide it to my now wet and slightly sore pussy, his hand guides the fingures aover, around and inside my lips that are hiding in my soft black curls. It is not long before APP with encouragement from YS has grown in confidence and fingers my pussy with no further help from his superior work mate. YS takes this as his cue to play with my ass. He tells me I am hungry for cock here are two hard cocks waiting for me. He stands and takes down his pants telling APP to do the same, they kneel one on each side of me both fingering my clit and ass while I take them both in my hands pumping one whilst sucking the other alternately. YS asks APP has he ever fucked a woman like this, a mature woman just wanting to be fucked ? No he hasnt fucked a woman like me or any other woman. He wants to fuck his girlfriend but is afraid he will mess up. YS tells him to get between my legs lay ontop of me and stick his hard cock where his fingers have been. By now APP is getting excited and he thrusts painfully into me. I shift position slightly to give him better access. He slips out and I take him in my hand and guide him back inside my slippers cunt. all the time APP is fucking me (which is not long) I am sucking YS until he explodes in my hand all over my face.just missing the side of APP's head. APP is so excited now that he too explodes but he is inside me. He turns bright red from embarrassment. Suddenly I am aware that someone is clapping. I turn towards my window and see for the first time the third man who is older(nearer my age) he applaudes the lad and tells him that now he can call himself as man.Both men adjust their clothing and climb out the window to continue their work. Soon it becomes dark and they leave for the day. thier work not yet completed aww too bad now they must return tomorrow to complete their task.

3 comments:

Freddy said...

I trust that their Health & Safety guy made sure they were well protected throughout lady.

Cherrie said...

I need a little work done on my house, L.i.R. Do these guys have work visas for the States?

Seriously, that sounds like one fun morning! I generally like older guys, but these young ones sound like a fun change of pace . . .

Lady in red said...

Cherrie I have always prefered older guys. although now I am tending to date guys around my own age. It has been a challenge for me to date anyone even a couple of years younger than me let alone half my age!