Tuesday 30 January 2007

Its MY bed!!


Its my bed so why does this happen?


I moved out of the room in september 2005 and back again in May 2006 after the ex moved out in april and I had fumigated the room stripped out the carpet, bed and anything else he had left behind.

My new bed arrived and I had put it up got out all the new bedding I had bought. I had thrown out everything I had shared with SF( shit face).


I hadn't intended to move back into the room before it had been decorated. But I couldn't wait to have a decent bed once again. I had spent 3 months on the sitting room sofa before swapping with my eldest son and sleeping in his single bed for 5 months.


Strange I had the whole double bed to myself but I kept mainly to the right side as I had done for too many years. At this point N was with TB but we had been speaking on msn and I had sent him a picture message showing my new bed.

A few weeks later N was back with me and now that SF had gone and the boys had known about N for over 4 months already I brought him home to meet them. He stayed for a few days. We had a few very unpleasant visits from SF (had to call police). But thats another story.

N naturally slept on the left of the bed as is his habbit at his place. Of course it wasn't long before N went back to TB. I still kept to my side of the bed but was gradually using the whole bed I would leave my book, cd and dvd players on that side within easy reach. Over the next couple of months N came and went a few more times. Until July when we had our big bust up.

I didnt sleep in my bed at all for a week instead staying up late at night chatting online then getting one or two hours sleep on sofa. I just couldnt face my bed.


Gradually I did get back to my bed, and over time (months) I started to spread myself out more until I found that I was using the whole bed just for me. I had also begun to sleep on the left side more, mainly because my bedside cabinet is on that side. Some nights I was on the left sometimes the right and other times in the middle.


A few weeks ago N and I got back together. On saturday night I allowed him to come to my house and he stayed over night. He of course slept on the left. I have now found that the last couple of nights I have gone back to the right side. I hasn't been a conscious decision, I just feel that it isnt right to be on the otherside. But why not it is MY bed I can sleep wherever, however I want.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Yes, it is your bed. And it's your life. If you want him in either, then do it! And when you get to the point he isn't meeting your needs, out he goes. And you can retake the entire bed.

FATSO said...

I agree with cherrie.

Life is too short NOT to control who is in or out of your bed!