Tuesday 16 January 2007

butterflies and one lane


I have awoken with the knowledge that today is the day when I shall meet with my master, my lord who is my knight of Tarnished Armour. he who does make me his very own slut with the very words he does send to me. I have plenty of time for preparing myself for our tryst. Damn !!! I have just been informed that mother's taxi service will be required to get son #2 to his football match at 13.30hrs the otherside of the neighbouring city. that means that I must rush out to purchase the food that will be required for packed lunches tomorrow, there wont be another opportunity to do this. The Supermarket is busy, my phone keeps bleeping with messages I hardly have time to think let alone have a chat. finally I'm home with my groceries, quickly putting everything away I discover that with 5 minutes before we need to leave son #2 is just getting into the shower grrrr. I grab a sandwich......speed down the motorway only to get stuck in traffic once we leave the motorway. Finally I drop him off with 5 minutes to spare before kick off (hes the goal keeper). Having arrived home son #1 who wants to borrow my car later needs a lift to a friend's where they are working on project. OK if we go now I will have time to grab a shower and prepare myself for my meeting with my Knight. I have gone a mile towards home and my mobile rings it is #1 son again hes forgotten to bring what he needed for the project can I fetch it and bring to him. Grrrrr. Very reluctant I do this (I want him on side later).
Home again, right now to get ready run the shower and begin to think about what will happen in less than an hour. Bleep its my phone again...this time its my knight just checking where we are meeting. I tell him I am running about 10 minutes late for our tryst. We both agree that we are getting excited but also scared.
omg my nails they are still adorned by chipped purple varnish, quick remove this and paint thin layer of scarlet before I set off. As I pull into the lane where we are meeting there are many cars in the car park but I dont see his. I drive past the majority of parked vehicles and park a little apart from them. I see a car reversing from a space lower down and watch as it pulls up next to mine and I see with relief that it is indeed my knight for whom I am about to show my subservience in all that he wishes. I am now glad for my hectic activity earlier as I didnt have time to worry that I might in some way fail in my duties as slut to my master.
He opens the passenger door and I slide in beside my master resplendant before my gaze. I smile and feel instantly at ease within his company. We have shared so much and yet so very little. I have on a full length button through gown with slits up the sides that reach above the top of my playboy motiff adorned dense black hold up stockings. As requested I am naked of all else under this gown. We have not gone far along the lane before my lord pulls into the side of the lane as I reveal for him all my curves. to watch his delight as my pendulous breasts are unwrapped for his gaze and his fingers reach out to trace the outlines and rub my nipple is devine. however this does not prepare me for the shock that runs through me as my Lord takes my nipple between his lips to suck and nibble with tiny little bites mmmmm already I am getting wet. my master wishes to gaze upon my cunt and marvels at the sight of dark hair surrounding my womanly being. He likes hairy pussies and also hairy underarms, I lift my arm to reveal the whisps of hair that are growing there after many years of shaving. My Lord expresses his wish to see more once my growth has completed. I finger my cunt as instructed, I will obey my master to the letter, after a while working my fingures inside my clit while my master watches I raise my hand to his face and caress the soft skin of his cheek before my hand moves down to his parted lips, sliding first one then another of my wet fingures inside his hot soft mouth for him to taste me. mmmm he likes this and while hes continuing to fondle my breasts I work at the belt of his trousers to bring his sword in to the daylight. A car passes and briefly a pull my gown a little closer about me but not fully covering myself, I want the driver to catch a glimpse of my flesh. My hungry mouth takes my lord's sword within its depths caressing and sucking, licking and nibbling, My lord utters my name in his delight, It sounds so strange to hear my name in this situation, this is not the name most people know me by but my own given name. To hear my name spoken as his hands are buried in my hair holding me over his quivering manhood makes me feel wetter still especially when he informs me of more traffic coming toward us, a 4x4 and a man on a bicycle. I want these people to see how much this slut wants to lease her Lord without shame. Still my head is buried in my lord's lap as he pulls my gown over my buttocks and slaps my bare flesh. yes that is good do it again, he does again and again with each slap stinging my flesh, has he marked my white flesh with red hand prints ...surely he has the slaps are getting harder and oh yes I am sooo wet now. he moves his hand under me to finger my womans sword. He loves the wetness and marvels as I cum upon his fingers, which then move back up my ass to insert his finger into my most secret of places. We are both so turned on now I can feel him bucking and thrusting into my mouth allowing me to feel his erection as it swells and jumps, his finger still in my ass and his other hand carressing my clit first I cum again veryt quickly followed by my Lord. He shoots his seed into me with enthusiasm that seems to be never ending. I have always swallowed before but this time must not be greedy and have to disciple myself to hold his seed ready to share, which I do when he has calmed enough for us to kiss lustily. his throat burns as his own fluid is consumed by my Lord. I love the taste of him as it lingers in my mouth. We hold each other as he rest back against his seat, his passions have rendered him breathless and spent. By now it is fully dark and the intensity of our shared experience is such that my Lord feels he must return me to my car and take himself back to his home to rest and relive the experience. Mmmmm I have returned to my abode and rush to my room where I change ito more everyday clothes. Quickly I email my lord telling him that I can still taste him and have no wish to flush away the taste of my Lord prematurely. I must wait now to hear from my Lord for news of when we may continue our fantasies.
I loved having you within my mouth and bringing about such a rich ejaculation but next time my lord after we have fully carried out my chastisement of which today was a mere practice. I beg you my lord take me as you want. this slut who belongs to you in mind and body wants your sword not only in her mouth but enter into my cunt show me how much you adore your own true slut, fill me with your manhood that I may know I am yours. when the time is right I beg you to enter my ass with your finger first but later with your sword. let me be your whore your slut, let me show you how vulgar I can be in giving pleasure to my Lord my master. Let me give your armour a polish of my own brand of tarnish. Cum with me Lord be filthy with me, let your imagined pleasure become real for us both. Until next time my Lord........

1 comment:

Southern Swinger said...

Very hot!!! Hope you had a good holiday. Look forward to a full year of hot post from you.