Tuesday 23 January 2007

I want you !!!!

Hiya angel, how ya doin? Is it going to be forever before we touch?

GB had been in constant contact with me for weeks. my post frustrated but I had not heard from him for a while. Then I got this text out of the blue.

I told him that I can't do this If he wants to keep me he needs to see me. I am getting lonely. He tells me he will phone me later in the day. He doesnt phone that night or the next.

How you doing? It seems like a gazillionyears since I last saw you. still desperate to develope what is clearly a fun and passionate rapport.

Again a text from out of the blue!

What are you planning to do about the situation then ?

I will let my fingers run over the situation

three days pass ! with no further word

Yahooooooooo If I don't kiss you in the next 24 hours, I will die

I doubt it

So if you still want to kiss me time is slipping you have 8 hours left

you said there wasnt a chance

No I said that I doubt you would die if you dont kiss me in the next 24 hours.

I take it that you dont want me now then

Au contraire I thought you might be inviting me to your place today

I dont invite anyone to my place, I certainly wouldn't invite someone like you to my humble abode

ha ha ha don't be so down on yourself, It's YOU who I think is fabbie dab. Are you saying you want me to book somewhere?

that would be a good idea anyway my kids have broken my bed !!

I thought this was our call. Are you serious about this?

I am serious arent you otherwise the last month or so has been a waste of time

nothing!!

I take it that you were just playing games then and you were never serious about us

A week later!!

And so .....WHEN???? Before I burst from excitement (and whatever else) xxxxxx

omg I thought your silence was saying everything you were not i.e. push off I was only playing games Im not really interested

I WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were playing games

A game? are you serious?

for the last week I thought your silence meant that you dont want me

for the last week I thought your encouragement for me to book a hotel and kiss every square inch of your sexy body was just chat

Do You want ME?????

meet me tomorrow then holiday travel inn if i must!! I dare you

I don't do dares. Which hotel and what time?

You are the boss

bed time I still hadnt heard from him

so I emailed him

what is going on?
Do you want to meet me or not?
You said you dare me to meet you at holiday inn hotel.
I dont do dares.
If I agree to meet you it is because I want to not because you dared me to.
I asked you which hotel, there is more than one holiday inn within the area.
I asked you what time.
You said I must tell you as I am the boss.
I am not the boss.
If we are going to see each other it has to be as equals not with one of us being the boss.
I said I will meet you at 11.30am
But you have not replied so I have no idea if you still want to meet, if 11.30 is ok for you or which hotel you want to meet at.
I need to know early so that I can plan my day

I was being challenging, in answer to you saying it was ME who was stalling. I would not enjoy just a dare. I want to enjoy you

not so, I had turned my phone off so I could call my brother (2 hours 7 mins)

11.30, the local hotels (2 that I have called this morning) say check -in is 2pm or 3pm. 11.30 is a prob, unless I undress you in the reception

maybe we could do 12.30 lunch then get a room, try holiday express they may have rooms available earlier

sounds like a great idea but how do we do the second part if you need to be home by 3.30 and still have time for a snog and a cuddle.

maybe I shall just let you treat me to lunch and a chat pehaps squeeze in a snog if you intend this to be a beginning

12.45 at TM which is close to you.

Hi its me I just got caught as I was going out the door a client wanting to bore me!!
But I am on my way now

Hi its me again I should be there in 13 minutes but I just got a call from work I have to meet a client. By the time I get there I shall have to turn around and go back. I shall call you later perhaps we can meet when I finish work?

It is a good thing it wasn't far from my place but still 1.5 miles!!

As I got a lift so I could spend more time with you and have a drink I am now walking home

Not exactly dressed for walking this distance in this weather grrrr!!!


3 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

One of the frustrations is the games some people play. They say they want to meet but then you ask when?? and no reply. We are playing just such a game with a couple just now. My thought is if you are secure enough to swing be secure enough to have an honest correspondence

Freddy said...

cut him off babe
he is a waster
and probably a wanker (in the worst sense) too
he'd be a lousy shag and you can do SO much better

Lady in red said...

aww thanx Freddy