Thursday 25 January 2007

more than one knight


We had been chatting for some weeks I'm not sure how long, we had met for some fun a few times. He is single and has his own place which is always a bonus as there was none of the problems deciding where to go.


It was sunday evening and I was getting ready for a hot dinner date with OR who lived a fair distance away His journey would take about 1 1/2 hrs. I was chatting online to DW as I got ready. Then the call came.


Have you left yet?


Not for another 15 minutes


Good! don't, my car has died. I got as far as **** now I have to get the car towed back. We will have to rearrange to meet another time sorry babe. XXXX


I go back online


DW is still there.


Drat!!


Whats Up babe?


My date has had to cancel as his car has broken down an hours drive away.


so you are all dressed up with nowhere to go ?


Yes.


give me 30 mins and I will fetch you take you out for dinner and take you home again you wont even have to drive.


ok


As good as his word he was at my place in under 30 mins he lives in the next town from here.

He had also told me he would help me out with a small problem I had.


I had taken some pictures of myself with my digital camera a few days earlier to tease my knight in tarnished armour with after our trip down country lanes. But my computer was having problems reading the memory card. DW has a card reader on his laptop.


We had a lovely dinner then went back to his place where he downloaded my photos for me and took a few of his own. Before we headed off to his bedroom. DW is a very patient lover and likes to teach me about sex which is interesting hes also one of only a very few select lovers who has had anal sex with me. An hour or so later Dw good as his word took me home. next day he emailed my pictures to me.

thanx for rescuing me DW

2 comments:

Freddy said...

DW sounds like a great friend lady, you're lucky to have found him so close {sigh.......}

Southern Swinger said...

DW sounds like a keeper