Wednesday 3 January 2007

mmm raspberry


'Please give me a chance'

It had been a long day, I had woken early 4.30am eventually after an hour I got up and began packing. It was the day we were going home from our holiday. I had packed most things before the kids appeared. After seven hours of driving (it had only taken 3 hours to get there) I was relaxing at home. My friend and neighbour invited me round for a drink and a chat, like me she had become single again during the last 12 months. It was well past midnight when I got home and switched on my computer.

There was a message from a man I had not come across before. He was asking me to give him a chance. The drinks I had consumed made me a little bolshy. The picture on the profile was the typical Hard Cock picture. I replied that if he wanted a chance then he had better prove to me why I should give him a chance as these pictures dont impress me much and if we were ever to meet how would he expect me to recognise him unless he was stood with his trousers around his ankles.

within minutes I had a reply.....he apologised for being so stupid, sent a facial picture which i did like and we began chatting. It wasnt long before we had exchanged msn addresses. by the end of our chat we had agreed a date for friday. I never do that so quickly but there was something there that just clicked. we chatted all week and we really got on well and for a bonus he appreciated my humour!!!

Friday evening arrives.......nerves kick in. what if we don't get on as well face to face as we do on msn. He's there before me, we take our drinks and sit outside overlooking the city with all the lights twinkling away. We talk so much about all sorts including his work which is linked to the work I had done for years so we have loads in common. But by the end of the first drink I am wishing he would stop talking. I want him to come around to my side of the table and kiss me. He goes inside to get another round, I text him,

" nobody knows I dont have any underwear on. "

He brings the drinks and sits opposite me again. This time we talk less and drink quicker. He suggests going along the road to a place we can get a mug of tea. We leave my car behind and go in his. Once he has brough our mugs back to the car we kiss. wow the electricity that passes through us. within minutes Im practically in his lap as we get passionate. I mention to him the text I had sent. He hadnt seen it, picks up his phone and reads........Its lucky he hadnt read it when it was sent, he says he would have dropped the drinks. He starts the engine and drives me to a place he had passed earlier where there was a secluded car park. the rabbits scuttle off into the bushes as the headlights sweep around the carpark. We climb into the back seat. Hands and mouths hungry for each other. He had promised me a tongue that would take me to heaven and wow it was heaven. my skirt was drenched in no time as his fingers and tongue played with my pussy. I had climbed onto his lap impaling myself on his stiff manhood when we hear another car arriving. we keep still and quiet the the other car stops at the far end of the carpark.....we hear laughter and we resume our rhythm as I ride him all the while our lips are locked together in passion. After the other car drives away. I get onto my knees and suck him into my hungry mouth. mmmm he cums in my mouth delicious. slowly we gather our clothes and dress. He drives us back to where my car is parked. Before heading off for his 40 minute drive back home.

Sunday I get a text asking where I am and why am I not online, I hadn't expected that. He says he had got wet trousers again !!!
His jeans had got soaked when he had pulled them back on and sat on the seat where I had cum all over him. The next day he had got wet trousers during an accident at a family party. I hadnt expected to hear from him over the weekend knowing he was going to be out of the country all week for his job. During the week I get more text from him he wants to see me when he gets back on friday. When he gets back hes going home to shower and change then we will stay in a hotel for the night. He arrives a few minutes after me and we have a few drinks in the bar as we chat. We kiss and the heat is turning up notch by notch, he carresses my neck and I almost faint from the pleasant sensations created by his touch. do I tell him to stop or just enjoy this.
We go up in the lift to our room where I have already placed the bottle of wine we had agreed to share, he approves of my choice.
now the fun begins. It is much much better this time in a bed rather than a car.
During our conversations that intersperse the incredible sex he tells me that he had got hurt not very long ago and doesnt want to get involved with anyone. Thats fine I dont either and its still only about a month since I broke up with my lover.
after just a couple of hours sleep we wake at 5am kiss and soon find ourselves making love all over again. All too soon its time to shower, and go down for breakfast and part to go our different ways.

Over the next few weeks every time Im online he chats, when one of us is not online we exchange texts. we see each other a couple of times a week. Even though we had agreed that neither of us wanted a relationship we are getting very close. I try very hard to let him do all the running. I dont often initiate any of our conversations online or by text. I dont want to be too eager. I want to play it cool, teasing him about it when I feel he is getting too eager.

About 5 weeks after our first date he text me while im in town, he wants me to chat online. Later in the day we are chatting and he asks what time we are meeting up. As far as I was aware we weren't but he insists that he has to see me. We meet in our usual place an hour later. As we drink our mugs of tea he says he has to tell me something I wont like. Omg what could it possibly be? had I done or said something?

No it wasn't anything like that. 6 months earlier he had applied for a promotion he had heard that morning that he had got what he wanted. He would start his new job on monday (5 days time) in europe!! we tried to make the best of the time we had left to say good bye as best we could. he was hoping that he could see me at the weekend before he left but wasnt sure if it would be possible. It wasnt. Over the next couple of days we continued to exchange text messages. He said that we would still continue the friendship and chat on msn. He would still be coming back from time to time. I sent him a few chatty emails and text messages but it was 2 weeks before I got a text asking why he has not heard from me, had he upset me ?
I replied and he told me that he would be back in october for 2 weeks if I wanted to meet up. another 2 1/2 weeks passed before I heard from him again saying he would be back on friday. Thursday night he began texting as he waited for his ferry.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow night". I asked what he was doing tomorrow night. " I thought we were meeting up".

He asked me to book a room at the same hotel we had stayed in before. friday lunchtime I was with my mother and grandfather when I received loads of very saucy texts. He wanted me to wear a skirt and no thong and he would be bringing his digital camera. I was on cloud nine all day anticipating seeing him again. I was about 5 minutes late arriving which didnt go without comment. we had a couple of drinks in the bar. This time there was no kissing and carressing. His attention was more on the widescreen tv than on me. (ok he had been out of the country for weeks). When we got upstairs he produced his camera and took some pictures of me. I thought it odd that he commented that I didnt want my face showing. I really don't remember ever saying that. He showed me the first practice shot but I didn't see the others. Not that I was worried as I would see them soon enough. Once the camera had been put away he climbed onto the bed with me and our passions were in full force. He began playing with a slim metal vibrator in and around my clit. I had never used one so this was very new and delicious. I have no idea how many times I climaxed and he seemed to be enjoying doing this for me. Once we had both cum so much we were exhausted we collapsed next to each other. It was odd the closeness we had shared before wasn't there. Neither of us slept very well. In the morning he just wanted to watch tv and we chatted about various things on tv. As we were packing to leave he handed me the vibrator together with another as his parting gifts for me. We showered and had breakfast. I had a cup of fruit tea with mine. when we were leaving stood, by our cars that were parked side by side. We kissed goodbye and he murmered "mmmmm raspberry" that was what my last kiss tasted of. Those were the last words he said to me.
We exchanged a couple of text on sunday evening. I have heard nothing from him since.

I never have seen the faceless pictures he took of me. maybe I shall see them on the internet one day. I feel betrayed by someone who I trusted.

4 comments:

Antoine said...

Short, Intense and by all accounts fun.

Look back with a sense of achievement as opposed to a sense of betrayal.

Lady in red said...

thanx antoine

yes it was fun and I am not really bothered that much I don't feel betrayed emotionally its the fact that he took some very intimate photos which I have never seen, then disappeared. Thats why I feel betrayed.

Southern Swinger said...

We think one of the disatvantages of affairs is that one side often invest more emotion than the other and that causes the relationship to end. We do not think one should avoid affairs because of this but should be prepared for when it does. We are very camera shy and do not let them in the room when we are naked. With the internet it is too dangerous. Hope you have not put your trust in the wrong place.

Thought we would mention we had a very enjoyable play time with a couple visiting our area from England a couple months ago.

Tyler Durden said...

Hey, come and check out my page @ warriorsquare.blogspot.com and post a comment or two... Tyler Durden.