Thursday 8 March 2007

blowing my own trumpet

I have been spending my whole morning helping a friend. We chat on msn from time to time. He comes round here and helps me when I have computer problems. We met on AFF (just for a change) had coffee together in town back in october chatted and he is lovely and very very sexy. we had brief kiss as we parted. Since then we have chatted and like I said he fixes my computers for me. I told him a while back that I owe him a kiss the reply was that he would love a bj. he has been closeted in my bedroom with me on three different occasions now but has never even made a move to kiss me. I was beginning to think that he doesnt fancy me after all. he says he doesnt liek to be too pushy. But when we chat on msn he seems to want to meet me for some fun. while we were chatting this morning I asked him how his sex life is ...no woman ever wants to get past the chatting. He asked me to do him a testimonial to see if that would help. so I did he was really pleased with it.

Mar 8, 2007I have met S**** a few times and he is such a lovely man. He has become a very good friend. Charming,sexy, never pushy. Always suprises me how much he is happy to do with little reward. Spike you will be well rewarded. Just ASK !

(he really is very sexy )
He especially likes the just ask bit. any way we carried on chatting and I said I would see if I could suggest some women for him to contact by looking at the women on the profiles of men in my friends network. I
gave him a couple of suggestions even emailed one woman who I know asking her to contact him. then I asked what he says on his messages he showed me so I have put him right and told him how to change it. he now thinks I should set myself up as an agony aunt.
I have even gone to the trouble of finding him the profile of a lady I have been in contact with recently. told him what she has on there that he should pick up on and the comments he should make. then looked at his profile and from what I know of him wrote out what he should say about hiumself.......then even wrote out an entire message for him as an example. even giving him the title for the message.
I think hes right I should set myself up teaching men how to approach women on dating sites to get them a positive response.
It will be interesting to see if he actually follows my advice and what response he gets. hes away next week but has promised to come over the following week to see what he can do with my computers.
He has also helped me in that he makes me feel guilty when I dont spend enough time on my studying. thanx SP (theres another set of initials for you VI)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wondered what AFF is, and if you need any windows washed, I used to a bit when I was younger, where are you from? x

Vi said...

Sounds like you and me have that in common, know how to give the guy right advice to help them with women. OTHER WOMEN!! What's wrong with the one right in front of you for christsake????

Rant over.