Sunday 25 March 2007

SL

Before xmas I was seeing SL regularly ...well sort of ...at least a couple of times a month. But since then I have only seen him once which was when we met up with Mr and Mrs P back in mid january. we have planned to meet up since then but always something went wrong.

That is why today was amazing. I didnt just see SL once but twice in the same day. for the last couple of weeks we have been chatting to BA and SA about meeting them and another couple CY and Mrs CY. It was agreed we would all get together (new experience for us) but the day kept changing then on thursday it was confirmed it would be saturday. We also started getting messages from another couple at the start of the week, they dont live near us but would be staying in a local hotel over the weekend. I didnt think anything of it as we already had plans for a meet. But then SL told me that he had been in contact with them. It was agreed that we would meet at their hotel on sat lunchtime for a drink.
So today I got to spend 1 1/2 hrs with SL at lunchtime then 5 1/2 hrs with him tonight its just a pity that of all times I got a stinking cold on friday...but I was determined it wasnt going to spoil our plans. dosed myself up on friday was in bed before 10pm....im usually on pc until 2 or 3am. my cold wasnt too bad most of the time but has come back now that Im home again.
If we are lucky I will get to see SL again very soon as we are hoping to meet up with Mr and Mrs P again next friday evening.

1 comment:

Vi said...

So you had a good time?