Tuesday 6 March 2007

How long has it been?

I am not sure though it would be easy to find out. It has been a few weeks 3, 4 or 5 maybe but not much more I know. First I found his blog through a comment he had left on another that I read. I left a comment on his blog. Soon we were leaving comments for each other, then he emailed me and we began to chat on msn. Then he went on holiday for a week. Already though we hardly knew each other, that week took more than 7 days to my mind. I enjoyed chatting and exchanging views. When he returned we chatted some more, then we began giving each other ideas to write about on our blogs. A long very late night phone call followed as well as hundreds of text messages sometimes thoughout the day and evening.

Then he started talking about meeting. I suggested we meet at the bloggers meet in London at the end of March. But he can’t make it, so we decided that we would meet the day before instead. Then he felt he would like to meet before that and as he would be working less than an hour drive from my home on Tuesday 6th March we agreed that he would book a room at a hotel in a town not far from where I live.

It will be strange for me going to that hotel. It is the only hotel where I have stayed over night with a lover. I stayed there twice with SS before he vanished into thin air never to be seen or heard from again. Knowing that I am going there has got me thinking about SS again wondering how he is and if he is safe. (His work took him into dangerous areas). Had his work not taken him abroad suddenly I could have seen myself falling for SS big style. We were seeing each other at least twice a week which is far more than I have seen any other man apart from N during the year since I ended my marriage.

Anyway back to tomorrow. We have been texting on and off since I got my early morning text at 7.30. then this evening the texts increased for a couple of hours. Its gone quiet now for a while but I’m sure will start up again before bed time. I have started to think about tomorrow night and how it will be. I know we will get on well. I know he doesn’t have any desire to own me just have some fun together. It would be nice if the chemistry is there when we meet face to face, I suspect that it will be. We have both said that we would like this to be on going fun, nothing serious but not just one off either. I am thinking now about what I shall wear. I know I shall wear a skirt and stockings but that is as far as I have got. (no that does not mean I shall be topless).

Am I nervous? A little but not overly. When we meet will we indulge in small talk or get straight into an embrace that gives an indication of the passion to come later. Will we sit in the bar drinking for ages before going to his room or will we have a quick drink before getting in the lift. Will we keep our hands to ourselves whilst in public. I know that he enjoys being secretly intimate in public. This turns me on too.

It is now almost 11pm and I know that in under 24 hours I shall be with Hornymaleuk. I’m not sure why this meeting feels different to the others I have maybe it is because we are both bloggers and we are expected to give an account of our night. Will we both write favourable accounts. Certainly it will be interesting to read what a fellow blogger thinks of me in real life. I have had written accounts before when a few of the men I have met on AFF have written testimonials on my profile. Maybe I shall post them one day.
I think I had best have an early night tonight as I expect it will be a long night when we meet tomorrow.

Update as I knew there would be we exchanged more text before bed. with a promise of more tomorrow.

No comments: