Friday 23 March 2007

thursday night update

by 10.30pm I still had heard nothing I had been texting from 4.45pm

I went online as for once none of the kids were using the pc I chatted to a few people including SL. We are meeting two other couples on saturday night so final arrangements were made. later just when I was going to get an early night SM came online chatting. We often chat late at night. he likes to wank while hes chatting to me and looking at some pictures he has of me. As I was still feeling very horny I went to bed early and he called me once I was there so we could finish our conversation and hear each other bringing ourselves off. That is not something I make a habit of but it was very horny and I must have cum about 5 times.

maybe i shall do this more often

1 comment:

S said...

Phone sex is awesome.. you should do that more often:)