Wednesday 7 March 2007

The meeting of two bloggers

I guess there is no getting away from it, this is something I have to do. I did after all set myself up for it foolish as that was.
Yes we met, HMU text me that he was at the hotel and I should text him when I was arriving and he would meet me in reception. I dropped the boys off at the cricket ground, text HMU that I was just arriving and swung the car around. slipped it into gear and slid down the slope to the hotel car park. I left my overnight bag in the car as I went to meet HMU. As I approached reception I could see him there waiting although there were other men there loitering some on mobiles calling home or whereever. But I could see HMU and couldnt stop from grinning as I approached him, I tried to compose myself but I felt good. I was greeted with a very nice kiss. We made the joint decision to collect my bag and take it up to the room before we had dinner.
Once we were in the room we kissed some more and it felt really nice when HMU began to stroke my chest and unbutton my top. we stood kissing for quite some time before deciding to move to the bed to be more relaxed.
But the problem was that neither of us were fully relaxed. HMU is a very nice man and I am glad we met but neither of us felt the same chemistry we had had during our conversations etc leading up to this meeting. We were both ok about this. Chemistry is not something that can be guaranteed. We both readjusted our clothing and went down to the restaurant where we had a drink and chatted for ages. We had a very nice but very basic dinner. but the food was not important. HMU is a fascinating man with so many interesting tales and interests. It was amazing the amount of areas in his life that have gone along the same directions as mine only in his case in a far greater way. From involvement in Politics to education we have both been the chairperson of organisations. We are both people who get involved in life. we discussed blogging of course. we also chatted about our various daliances with members of the opposite sex. I felt very comfortable in his presence. We chatted about my intention to investigate the possibility of taking my writing to another level and possibly earning some small income from what I write. The time flew by probably because we just did not stop talking but I could see that HMU was becoming tired he had after all had a long day. I knew I was talking too much but I suggested it was time for me to leave. We returned to his room to collect my coat and bag. Thank goodness I had brought a coat. It had been such a gloriously sunny day but now it was raining. HMU walked me back to my car and we kissed good night. When I got home I text him thankyou for dinner and a lovely evening. his reply

I enjoyed the evening as well. Shame it wasn't what we expected!

I dont expect we will continue the same amount of communication but I shall certainly be pleased to call HMU a friend. Thank you HMU :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sort of expected this outcome. Chemisty is a funny thing, what works very well at a distance may not work up close, which is why I've never taken it this far.But at least you tried. Nothing ventured......

S said...

Well, I am glad you were both ok with the fact that the chemistry wasn't there.
We can all use more friends :)

and good morning to you too!

Vi said...

Oh well, Lady. Look on the bright side, you've got plenty more to choose from! I've just gone from two blokes down to one...

Persian Princess said...

great that you could both be honest about the chemistry not being the same when you met in person...glad you still had a good eve though :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahem, 'Scuse me, Vi?

The one bloke? The vixen always knows I'm there for her, as I am you. xx